Earthquaker Devices Night Wire

I was just about to make a post for this, so I second this suggestion. Particularly since I don't know of any other harmonic tremolo PCB's available here or anywhere else.

There is a harmonic tremolo fv-1 patch on here (module8, octagon, or build your own eeprom) which is nice. I’ve also built the 1776 cardinal and I think I like it better. Maybe it’s a mind game since it’s analog my brain expects it to be “better”, I haven’t done a blind test. In any case, the cardinal is a fun and very educational build, the documentation is thorough and there are some trimmers that need adjusted based on voltage measurements. It’s also a little pricier than most analog pedals because of the vactrols. And as always with jfets (2N5457s), smd with an adapter board is recommended rather than buying a through hole package since they are out of production and many of us have been burned by fakes from eBay.

Oh and I believe the mesmerizer in here is a harmonic term, I haven’t tried it.

I was just about to make a post for this, so I second this suggestion. Particularly since I don't know of any other harmonic tremolo PCB's available here or anywhere else.
I'm aware of Cherry Pie PCB by Delyk based on the David Rolo schematics using TAPLFO chip by Electric Druid. There are pretty interesting waveforms (especially using TAPLFO3 chip), but not possibility to control speed by pick attack.

The demo is here:

I'm aware of Cherry Pie PCB by Delyk based on the David Rolo schematics using TAPLFO chip by Electric Druid. There are pretty interesting waveforms (especially using TAPLFO3 chip), but not possibility to control speed by pick attack.

The demo is here:

Just built this up and it's so incredibly fun! So many knobs to tailor the sound to your liking.

The Twin Peaks Demo sounds amazing. Loving the "backwards"-sounds at around 3:30. Probably going to build one.

Back