EHX Good Vibes?…

Coda

Wasn’t there a PCB for this in the works? I can’t find any mention of it anymore.

I’d kill for a schematic. I’ve been dying to see what makes my Good Vibes tick.

I’m seriously thinking of keeping the Good Vibes and Electrovibe.

Thinking about it a bit more...it wasn't the Good Vibes, it was the Pulsar...which is also absent from the Coming Soon list...

Yep, you're thinking of the Pulsar. It's been postponed because of some of the issues surrounding the original circuit.

@Big Monk I'd certainly be interested in seeing what's in there. Can you snap a pic of the PCB?

I suspect there are going to be some digital elements in there. I thought it would be 100% DSP but the description says there are photocells, so it's probably a digitally controlled analog circuit.

@Big Monk I'd certainly be interested in seeing what's in there. Can you snap a pic of the PCB?

I suspect there are going to be some digital elements in there. I thought it would be 100% DSP but the description says there are photocells, so it's probably a digitally controlled analog circuit.

Here you go!

index.php
index.php
index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

Yep, I suspect it has a digital LFO. (Judging by the PIC microcontroller over beside JP1)

I just got a response back from EHX for thier QC document they use to set the internal trim pot. I just set it back to factory and am going to test it today.

It's a sweet pedal for the price and with the expression pedal it has a lot of versatility. Especially since you can assign Intensity or Speed to the expression.

Yep, I suspect it has a digital LFO. (Judging by the PIC microcontroller over beside JP1)

I know the pictures aren't a lot to go on, but above there are 2 tests points, TP1 and TP@, that EHX shows in their QC document for adjusting the voltage with the trimpot.

Any idea what they are adjusting there and going higher than the 3.86 v they suggest would do for the tone?

Back