Electric ladyland parts

Diynot

So the fantastic @fig gifted me the awesome Electric Ladyland flanger project and I am ready to get ripping on this, but I have a couple parts questions. First I am looking for sot-8 SMD package for the TL072, correct? Secondly, where do I get a pre ripped pic for the relay? I know they are used for the VFE projects on MBP, but will Brian sell me one?

I don’t have the electric ladyland PCB so I can’t say for sure, but I thought the only PIC was the stomplfo

Of course @fig knows best though!

Ah probably right then! I don’t recall seeing a relay bypass in chucks development thread but I see what you mean. Good luck!

So the fantastic @fig gifted me the awesome Electric Ladyland flanger project and I am ready to get ripping on this, but I have a couple parts questions. First I am looking for sot-8 SMD package for the TL072, correct? Secondly, where do I get a pre ripped pic for the relay? I know they are used for the VFE projects on MBP, but will Brian sell me one?
+1 on the stomp lfo and pic question!

@cooder where can I acquire a preprogrammed pic chip for the relay on the electric ladyland?
Sorry I can't help you there as I'm in NZ and sending a chip overseas costs an arm and a leg for what it is..Maybe ask Mr. Fig or Chuck if they could program you one? Or get into programming them yourself with the coda fx code (use the non muting code).
hope that helps, maybe someone else can chirp into it?

Sorry I can't help you there as I'm in NZ and sending a chip overseas costs an arm and a leg for what it is..Maybe ask Mr. Fig or Chuck if they could program you one? Or get into programming them yourself with the coda fx code (use the non muting code).
hope that helps, maybe someone else can chirp into it?
All good. Hopefully, @fig or @Chuck D. Bones can help me (and perhaps a few other Interested parties) out. If not, is it feasible to bypass the relay circuitry and install a standard stomp?

Maybe we can start a sub-forum for this build hahaha. @fig graciously sent me one of these boards as well. I'm really not sure what I'm even looking at for most of it hahah. So the Stomplfo chip is the one I need for the LFO, the PIC is for what? Just the relay switching? I thought that's what the EA2-5NU was for? Thanks @cooder for a great looking project and thanks @fig for your always playing the best Santa ever!

Maybe we can start a sub-forum for this build hahaha. @fig graciously sent me one of these boards as well. I'm really not sure what I'm even looking at for most of it hahah. So the Stomplfo chip is the one I need for the LFO, the PIC is for what? Just the relay switching? I thought that's what the EA2-5NU was for? Thanks @cooder for a great looking project and thanks @fig for your always playing the best Santa ever!
Yeah, the relay behavior is controlled by the pic chip code. Pedalpcb relays use an attiny chip while VFE uses a pic.

Hello. :ROFLMAO:

My apologies for a lack of transparency & information in regards to a certain pcb some of you may have received.

I’m working on getting the necessary bits together, so please be patient. That pcb does not have a sell-by date so you’re good (apart from knowing it’s there and driving you nuts thing).

A circuit wizard is graciously programming PICs and I’ll round up enough LFO doodads. You may be on your own with relays but I’ll see what I can find. Meanwhile, there is a whole thread on this build…

Again, my apologies for any confusion I have emanated. 🥺

Now go build something……..else! 🤪

Thanks @fig for the update. I need to check my IC stock since I think I have a spare Stomplfo. But but, this is the only board I have at the moment (pending delivery of another Parasit order)!

Thanks @fig for the update. I need to check my IC stock since I think I have a spare Stomplfo. But but, this is the only board I have at the moment (pending delivery of another Parasit order)!
We can’t have that….what would you like to build?

Back