Electric Madonna and Child

Mentaltossflycoon

Build Rating
5.00 star(s)
So first off, thanks to @fig for sending me these pcbs/related bits. Secondly thanks @Chuck D. Bones and @cooder for your smartness and toils. Thirdly, thanks to @fig for the bbds which you sent for the poetry slam prize a long long time ago. It just felt right to put them in there.

I've said it before that I'm not a flanger guy yet I'm likely to find room for this on my board. The usual sounds you'd expect are here but it also makes some cuckoo noises which IS my jam. I set the internal trimmer so that it can go a little past the feedback point and much fun has been had. This was another little level up moment as I've mostly just soldered my own smd fets with a few failed bigger smd attempts (I don't like to talk about my mini het) so I was pretty excited when it worked. I gave it these rubbery knobs as I see myself twiddling a lot mid jam and i don't have many sets of 6 knobs right now. The graphic is more ridiculous ai art generation from Wonder, I fed it a lot of phrases that "electric ladyland" made me think of. This one's "robo Madonna and child." On a small bear discount "red" 125b.
Screenshot_20221214_132547.jpg Screenshot_20221214_132618.jpg

I also printed the result for "Android pregnancy" and will surely find it a good home. Maybe a roboto?
Screenshot_20221211_122232.jpg

So yeah, I continue to be in awe of this community. I appear far cooler than I actually am because of y'all.

Thanks! Inkjet on vinyl over a rectangle of white paint. Closeups will show flaws in my method but I'm always happy with a bit of a homemade look.

Back