SOLVED Extra Eyes Needed…

Coda

F0B77AD7-9F63-4710-80BB-53CFED52C196.jpeg Working on a Mascis Muff build, and I’m double-checking resistor values (the circuit has very low output). I’ve gone through twice and not seen anything off. Can anyone give this a once over to double-check me/prove me wrong?…

Last edited:
Reactions: fig
its the muffin board right? do yo need to add C10 and 11? I'm not sure which build your doing
That’s the mods, those components are off board. I should have mentioned that this is the Mask Us Muffin build (posted before coffee).

I think I may have tracked the issue down to a faulty connection at the Sustain control. I’ll get back to it this afternoon.

View attachment 18886Working on a Mascis Muff build, and I’m double-checking resistor values (the circuit has very low output). I’ve gone through twice and not seen anything off. Can anyone give this a once over to double-check me/prove me wrong?…
I hope it's not that you're missing some socketed transistors capacitors. Because in this picture, you're missing some.

I hope it's not that you're missing some socketed transistors capacitors. Because in this picture, you're missing some.
That’s the mods, those components are off board. I should have mentioned that this is the Mask Us Muffin build (posted before coffee).

I think I may have tracked the issue down to a faulty connection at the Sustain control. I’ll get back to it this afternoon.

All resistor values look good to me

I was helping someone building a triangle muff can't remember if it was low volume but was defo clean he had a 10n in C4 instead of a 100 I was kinda surprised how much it affected it

So I'd double check all you cap values

Back