OTHER Feature Requested for Rearranging Holes

I’ve sent an email to Hugo about adding a feature to the tayda drill tool that allows you to drag and drop holes around on your list so that projects with a large amounts of holes can be more easily edited/organized. Hoping this one comes to life!

1B035F72-BDFE-411F-8484-A2A1778B9C20.png

Last edited:
Agreed. I'm a bit obsessive and I find myself recreating templates from scratch just so everything is organized nicely.
Yep. Same here. Now that I’m thinking about it, being able to name the holes would be nice too. I.e, potentiometer #1, input jack, led bezel.

While we're getting crazy, I wish we could export/import the template as XML (or some other similar format)...

I'm terrified that one day I'm going to login and all of my saved templates are going to be gone.

While we're getting crazy, I wish we could export/import the template as XML (or some other similar format)...

I'm terrified that one day I'm going to login and all of my saved templates are going to be gone.
Probably not a bad idea to make a document with charts of coordinates just in case. I’m gonna do the same for my drill templates

Back