Flock & Gherkin

Fuzzonaut

First builds of 2023.

FLOCK - harmonizing fuzz, you say? Gimmie, gimmie, gimmie!
Love the sounds you can get out of this, it's PLL allright, but "a bit tamed" - or less annoying - than other PLL things. Then again, I love PLL things, even the annoying sounds.
Smooth build, the seperate rotary pcb is great.

flock.jpeg
flock-g.jpeg

ENGORGED GHERKIN is what the sometimes quite funny lads from Fuzzdog call their take of the Swollen Pickle ...
A totally tricked out, massive Muff, that brings all the bass you want and then some. The Clip knob, blending between diodes, is very cool.
I used 4x 2N3904.

gherkin.jpeg
gherk-g.jpeg

First builds of 2023.

FLOCK - harmonizing fuzz, you say? Gimmie, gimmie, gimmie!
Love the sounds you can get out of this, it's PLL allright, but "a bit tamed" - or less annoying - than other PLL things. Then again, I love PLL things, even the annoying sounds.
Smooth build, the seperate rotary pcb is great.

View attachment 40724
View attachment 40725

ENGORGED GHERKIN is what the sometimes quite funny lads from Fuzzdog call their take of the Swollen Pickle ...
A totally tricked out, massive Muff, that brings all the bass you want and then some. The Clip knob, blending between diodes, is very cool.
I used 4x 2N3904.

View attachment 40726
View attachment 40727
I dunno, I think that second one should be called "Engorged Merkin".....if you don't know what a "merkin" don't feel bad.
I've been tying a crab fly pattern called the "Merkin Crab" for decades before I discovered what a "merkin" really was.......:oops:

Merkin

I dunno, I think that second one should be called "Engorged Merkin".....if you don't know what a "merkin" don't feel bad.
I've been tying a crab fly pattern called the "Merkin Crab" for decades before I discovered what a "merkin" really was.......:oops:

Merkin
Well, thanks, now I know ... 😆 The things you learn on this forum is astonishing!

Back