Forum login vs store login

Harry Klippton

Somehow these are separate. Do they have to be that way? I want to use the wishlist in the store but my phone can't seem to differentiate saving the two passwords for the separate logins and I also have no flipping idea what my store login (or any login for that matter) is

Reactions: fig

PedalPCB

Admin (Robert)
Staff member
The two sites are run on completely different software and servers, there isn't really a secure way to synchronize the two.

Probably the easiest solution would be to login using your email address and use the same password on both sites.

IPv6Freely

A good password manager should have no problem being able to store separate passwords for pedalpcb.com and forum.pedalpcb.com. In my case (1Password), I just added both URLs to the same login in my vault.

fig

Village Idiot
What browser/phone do you use to participate Harry? Many have the password managers built-in.

Feral Feline

I used to know a password manager...

ZwjsBjE.jpg

peccary

A good password manager should have no problem being able to store separate passwords for pedalpcb.com and forum.pedalpcb.com. In my case (1Password), I just added both URLs to the same login in my vault.

I use Google for passwords and it does the same.