Fuzz Foundry Deluxe

PedalPCB

Administrator
Staff member
PedalPCB Fuzz Foundry Deluxe
All of the functionality of the original Fuzz Foundry, with some new bells and whistles

Tone Control
Low pass filter tone control

Fat Switch
8-position rotary "Fat" switch

Germanium / Silicon Toggle Switch
Switch between silicon or germanium transistors on-the-fly

FuzzFoundryDeluxe.jpg

PedalPCB

Administrator
Staff member
Can't wait to build this. Can you make the tone pot footswitchable ^^?
Technically? Yes.

Physically? The problem is that two footswitches would be awfully close to the rotary and toggle switch. A single centered footswitch gives a bit more clearance around them for stomping.

Ergonomically two footswitches would work better if the rotary was centered and there was no toggle switch.

Would you rather have switchable Ge/Silicon transistors, or a footswitchable tone control? I've always felt the footswitchable tone control was a bit gimmicky and not all that practical/useful.

What do you guys think?

Can we get an expression pedal and a Marshall tone stack?
How about a Marshall tone stack in an expression pedal?

I'm kidding, please do not request this. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

K Pedals

Technically? Yes.

Physically? The problem is that two footswitches would be awfully close to the rotary and toggle switch. A single centered footswitch gives a bit more clearance around them for stomping.

Ergonomically two footswitches would work better if the rotary was centered and there was no toggle switch.

Would you rather have switchable Ge/Silicon transistors, or a footswitchable tone control? I've always felt the footswitchable tone control was a bit gimmicky and not all that practical/useful.

What do you guys think?

How about a Marshall tone stack in an expression pedal?

I'm kidding, please do not request this. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I vote for the toggle

Bobbyd67

I guess It is pretty useless to have it on a footswitch when you think about it :p. I just ask just to be as close to the FF7 as possible! I guess a toggle like K-pedals said would be a good option. If people want to build it in a 1590bb they would have the option of wiring it like the zvex ones