Germanium 1n270 diodes where to buy?

steviejr92

Authorized Vendor
So I’ve been searching the endless internet for 1n270 ge diodes small bear seems to be out of stock stompbox parts doesn’t have em either I’ve seen guitar pedal parts have them but I don’t know if their reputable does anyone have a link to a vendor who you trust and has them in stock?

Definitely check these guys out too. They've got a little bit of everything folks like us need. Great knob selection, lots of germanium diodes and transistors etc. Good customer service and fair prices too. I grabbed my 1n270 from them but who knows what I'll end up keeping in there.
Awesome! I just bookmarked this for future reference! Going to take a look into them soon I’ll be making my monthly orders for parts!

Isn't pedalhacker the place where there's been a bunch of issues with orders due to the guy running it having some health issues?

Isn't pedalhacker the place where there's been a bunch of issues with orders due to the guy running it having some health issues?
Yes but last I checked which was a month ago he was back up and running. At least for now. It did take a month for me to receive the parts. The guy is definitely going through some health issues. I wish him the best.

Yes but last I checked which was a month ago he was back up and running. At least for now. It did take a month for me to receive the parts. The guy is definitely going through some health issues. I wish him the best.
Good to know! There’s been more than once he had something I was looking for but with previous posts I avoided.

I use Antique Electronics (tubesandmore.com, as Roberman suggests) for amp parts because they have a great range and decent prices. Sometimes I forget about them for pedal parts, but I have bought Gorva enclosures and lots of knobs from there. If you ever get into building amps you can get almost everything you will ever need between Antique, Mojo, Mercury Magnetics and Valvestorm.

I use Antique Electronics (tubesandmore.com, as Roberman suggests) for amp parts because they have a great range and decent prices. Sometimes I forget about them for pedal parts, but I have bought Gorva enclosures and lots of knobs from there. If you ever get into building amps you can get almost everything you will ever need between Antique, Mojo, Mercury Magnetics and Valvestorm.
Ive been looking at that Mojotone British 18w kit they have….it’s not a matter of if just a matter of when haha tubesandmore is going to be the first place I go when I need parts!

I've (sort-of) built one of those. Although I used a Valve Storm chassis and turret board and GDS transformers - which were fantastic BTW. So I guess no, I didn't build the Mojo one. :oops: But it sounds great and the tremolo is beautiful. I'm sure I got some of the parts from Mojo though.

I have built a couple of amps using their 18W chassis though - they use it for their Vox AC1530 as well.

I've (sort-of) built one of those. Although I used a Valve Storm chassis and turret board and GDS transformers - which were fantastic BTW. So I guess no, I didn't build the Mojo one. :oops: But it sounds great and the tremolo is beautiful. I'm sure I got some of the parts from Mojo though.

I have built a couple of amps using their 18W chassis though - they use it for their Vox AC1530 as well.
I’m torn between the Vox and the 18w Marshall style amp. I have a blues jr so I’m staying away from the blackfaces and tweed amps they have. I think I’m going the kit route this will be my first time building an amp!

Back