Go-to foot switches?

I've been using the love my switches 3PDT latching soft-clicks and love them, but wondering if anyone else has another favorite, maybe from Tayda? I'm about to place another order. Does Tayda offer something similar?

I have also been putting together some Tone Geek VS10's which has a flip/flop circuit and I can't find a good momentary for that. I've been using these "pro grade" soft-touch SPST from love my switches, but I find too often that they either won't turn on when I want, or won't turn off. Anyone know of a soft clicking one, that still has a soft positive *click* like the 3PDT latching soft-clicks from love my switches?

I had an old stock of Cliff switches that are all used up, and have been getting Alpha ones from Tayda. They appear well made, and have a nice smooth action. They are on the stiff side though. I have not had any for more than a few months though, so can’t speak to durability.

I've always used the Alpha ones from Tayda, never have issues with them, though they don't easily fit the PedalPCB 3PDT wiring pcb

The @StompBoxParts Blue Epoxy 3PDT

Every bit as good as the Gorva (similar soft actuation force and quiet click, takes heat like a champ) but over a buck cheaper. They fit PPCB breakout boards (and every other breakout board I’ve tried from other sources) no problem.

SBP also has a new “Pro” switch with an even softer and quieter click and even better ability to take heat for an extra $0.50, I’ve tried a few and they’re great (it’s almost *too* soft and quiet now! Like, the distance where you feel the actuation is almost *too* small. It works perfectly, it’s just a little less satisfying to click lol) but since I haven’t had any issues with the standard blue epoxy one I haven’t seen reason to switch.

The @StompBoxParts Blue Epoxy 3PDT

Every bit as good as the Gorva (similar soft actuation force and quiet click, takes heat like a champ) but over a buck cheaper. They fit PPCB breakout boards (and every other breakout board I’ve tried from other sources) no problem.

SBP also has a new “Pro” switch with an even softer and quieter click and even better ability to take heat for an extra $0.50, I’ve tried a few and they’re great (it’s almost *too* soft and quiet now! Like, the distance where you feel the actuation is almost *too* small. It works perfectly, it’s just a little less satisfying to click lol) but since I haven’t had any issues with the standard blue epoxy one I haven’t seen reason to switch.
100% Best 3pdt and price is right! I cannot feel any difference between that and the Gorva. Plus SBP are top notch folks.

Last edited:
Back