Golden Falk

Gordo

Puns are considered the lowest form of humor...which puts them squarely in my wheelhouse :) Columbo---Peter Falk...get it?? If not, you're not old like me.
I bought this board simply because of the name and I'm glad I did. I've built a gajillion Marshall in a box pedals and this is one of the nicest. I added the simple relay bypass and Kobiconn power buss pcbs.

Tayda bright silver enclosure, and although this finish seems to seemingly scratch itself, I made it through the build with minimal scuffs :cool: White decal stock that I ordered accidently but came in handy here.

PB01.jpg PB03.jpg PB02.jpg

I bought this board simply because of the name and I'm glad I did. I've built a gajillion Marshall in a box pedals and this is one of the nicest. I added the simple relay bypass and Kobiconn power buss pcbs.
Good to hear. I've been thinking of trying this one, after I finish all the all the other ones I haven't touched for weeks. Would you say it does the super lead sound better than most pedals?

I think this pedal excels at lower and mid gain tones before it starts sounding like a pedal. So if you're looking for a wound up Super Lead it's not going to give you that oomph (although I can't see a pedal doing much of that anyway). But it does have some nice grunt to it in 100w mode and cleans up nicely at the guitar. The two voices can be used independently depending on the sound you're looking for but the coolest sounds involve balancing the two voices as much as using the tone control.

Back