Guyatone WR-2 have schematic

jjjimi84

I think this would be cool, I have the micro delay also and think that could be fun. It has a switch to go slapback to longer delay times, sounds good for a pt2399.

here is the wah rocker

That actually looks like the schematic for the WR-3, but maybe it's the same aside from the Blend switch?

I did some digging and found this hand drawn schematic that is a WR3 which is a WH2 but with a clean blend switch and for true bypass. Apparently the guyatone soft switch is some sort of flip flop circuit.

Attachments

• Guyatone_WR3_schematic_for_true_bypass.jpg
    Guyatone_WR3_schematic_for_true_bypass.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 55
Yep, I drew up a schematic this morning using the first link (and ripped out all the bypass switching) ...

Ended up with almost exactly what you have in the hand drawn schematic. The 1M VREF pull-up in the clean blend path doesn't seem necessary.

I'll get on it.

It hasn't been verified yet, so it's possible I haven't gotten rid of the LFO tick... but it does utilize isolated ground planes. 🤞

If you look closely at the preview image you can see where the LFO section is isolated from the signal path.

SUPER-DUPER excited for this Guyatone circ!

Hoping that I'll be able to convert it to "BR2 Bottom Wah Rocker" spec, but perfectly happy with WR-3.

I seriously think Mr @PedalPCB doesn't sleep. EASE UP, take a cat-nap now and again. If you burn yourself out completely, then what will the addic... forumites and loyal customers do to get their fi... PCBs?

Reactions: fig
How do you plan to celebrate 4 years...apart from working I mean? It is certainly a celebratory event in one's life! Congratulations!

Back