Has anyone tried the new black/gold 3PDT from Tayda?

LoveMySwitches also has the gold ones. I used one on my black and gold Rangefinder. Nice! I like that black too!

The site says it's the same footprint as their red ones, so they should. I ordered a black and a gold one, but my snail mail orders have taken a month recently, so someone will probably be able to confirm before me.
I use the blue ones from Tayda. Presumably they're the same thing apart from the colour, the specs read the same to my sleep deprived eye.

Does anyone have a good source for black plastic or metal washers that would work to replace the white nylon washer on these?

Does anyone have a good source for black plastic or metal washers that would work to replace the white nylon washer on these?

I really dislike those nylon washers and always change them out.

LMS has these little metal washers, but they aren't black. I'm sure you could paint them though:

The soft click footswitch they sell comes with that washer standard:

And if you're looking for something a little different they sell these nuts, which I really like:

You can just not use the plastic washer, the black 3pdt comes with a slim black metal washer (according to the second pic on the product page).
A-5511-1.jpg
And if you're looking for something a little different they sell these nuts, which I really like:
Tayda also have these nuts now, but not the black one.

Back