High voltage PCB

Synchrony Pedalworks

I have an old tube reverb project that I never got fully working. I have not rekindled the project because I would have to reopen my amp and tap the power supply to run the tube for the reverb. Would the high voltage PCB produce enough current to run a project like a tube reverb?

Thanks!

I have an old tube reverb project that I never got fully working. I have not rekindled the project because I would have to reopen my amp and tap the power supply to run the tube for the reverb. Would the high voltage PCB produce enough current to run a project like a tube reverb?

Thanks!
Depends on what the circuit looks like. If it's all triodes, absolutely. However if it's a Fender-style reverb and uses a 6V6 or similar pentode for the reverb driver then you're unfortunately out of luck, as I believe this power supply only puts out 30mA or so, and a 6V6 by itself will pull that much or more.

Depends on what the circuit looks like. If it's all triodes, absolutely. However if it's a Fender-style reverb and uses a 6V6 or similar pentode for the reverb driver then you're unfortunately out of luck, as I believe this power supply only puts out 30mA or so, and a 6V6 by itself will pull that much or more.
It is a Swart style reverb using a single 12DW7 tube. Her is a link to the plan. https://guitar.com/guides/diy-workshop/build-tube-spring-reverb-unit-amplifier/

With what you mentioned above, it should be able to drive the unit. Correct?

Thanks again for your time.

Back