Hotone Patch Kommander

droneshotfpv

I would LOVE to build something similar to the Hotone Patch Kommander. I have 2 of them right now, one has 2 of the loops grounded somewhere and causing a low volume when one patch is selected, and also won't work with the 4th patch unless 3 is enabled.

This issue brought me to the idea of having something to build that is similar, if possible? I could even donate the one that needs work as a donor for tracing if need be / is possible.

It has 4 patches selections, a memory bank (4 banks to store effects orders) , a tuner connection, in, out, and an AMP A/B selector.
I love this thing because you put 4 effects in the 4 loops (you can of course daisy chain effects together, but lets stick with simplicity for now haha), and with a push button selection, turn any or all patches on. I like it because with the 4 selector buttons, I can have effect 1 and 3 on, then select patch 2, and have effects 2, 3, and 4 on, etc etc, and change between them at will WITHOUT having to program it like the BOSS variants. it uses relay switching, and seems like out of all of them, would be the easiest "patch switcher" of it's type to build.

I recently built the dual loop switcher, and thought that would be a great idea to incorporate into this 4 loop switcher idea, if possible.

Thoughts?
Yes, I know my desk is cluttered, I clean it every week, and it gets just the same amount of dirty lol.. I test and build so much that it's pointless to clean almost half the time! My work bench is immaculate though..... the only way I find stuff.. haha

Pictures for reference, as well as the gut shot of my broken one I am thinking of how to / trying to fix (I literally have no idea where to start lol)

Attachments

• patch kommander.jpg
    patch kommander.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 73
  • patch kommander21.jpg
    patch kommander21.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 75
Just to clarify (I think I already know the answer), but when you say effects "orders", this doesn't actually allow you to reorder the loops does it?

For example: 1 -> 2 or 2 -> 1
It does not allow you to rearrange the order like the BOSS effects, where you could swap modulation and OD, etc. The Patch Kommander just allows you to turn them on or off. the 4 little buttons, L1 - L4, are relay switches that allow that "patch / loop" to be enabled or disabled. In order to change order, you physically have to swap cables. For me that is fine, as I set it and leave it. but it has the 1 - 4 MAIN stomp switches to choose a bank, which allows various combos to be selected, i.e. L1 and L2 enabled, or L1 and L4, or all 4, etc. It saves those in memory.

Back