How many different pedalpcb enclosure drill templates are there?

The Gator

It has probably already been discussed and I'm just late to the party as usual, but how many different drill templates are there for pedalpcb circuits? I know a lot of them are the same.
Im asking because I need to get serious about finishing some enclosures.
So far I have been just opening the build pdf with foxit and selecting the drill template to transfer to my software one at a time when I encounter one I don't have yet.
Really though, it would be great to have a pdf of nothing but all drill templates. Or even png files of them.
Not sure if such a thing exists...Robert?
I know, I'm a pain. Always wanting something. I just feel like I will not be getting over this pedal building disease anytime soon. I need to get serious about getting some art work done so I can box up these circuits that are just laying around. I really need to get my butt in gear and start learning how to utilize tayda uv printing...
Thanks
Gator

Last edited:
I couldn't say for sure.... I have a folder that contains all of the templates but I don't have a list that cross references them to the projects they're used in. Each build document links to the required template, so it'd be a manual process of going through each and every doc to determine which ones are used and which ones have been retired.

I use the standard templates when possible but there are a few specialized templates and a few of the older ones have been updated recently. (Single knob and dual footswitch templates, for example)

If you superimpose the 6-knob template and the 4-knob template you'll have a majority of the projects covered.

There is very little uniformity outside of the 125B templates... 1590BB / 6500 (1590XX) templates are all over the place.

So the basic 4 pot is not going to vary much? Same with the 6 pot template?
I'm really just try to bring templates over to the software I'm using in one go.
Not necessary at all, just trying to get more organized. Potentiometer level markings are nice and I kinda like having them, bu they are tedious to add the to rhe pedal artwork. Which really is why I am bringing the layout templates into the software. To get as much accuracy as possible for control markings
Thanks
Gator

I don't have any plans to change the standard 3, 4, 5, or 6 knob templates except when they have dual footswitches.

The pot was lowered by 0.5" on the single knob template because it just looks better sitting a little lower and allows for a larger knob. I might eventually do the same for the 2-knob layout but haven't made that change yet.

I've started shifting the toggle switches over slightly (aligning with the 0.8" spacing of the 6 knob template) on some of the newer designs so they aren't so cramped against the knobs.

The footswitches were bumped up by a few millimeters so they can be spread further apart on the newer dual footswitch 125B layouts.

I don't have any plans to change the standard 3, 4, 5, or 6 knob templates except when they have dual footswitches.

The pot was lowered by 0.5" on the single knob template because it just looks better sitting a little lower and allows for a larger knob. I might eventually do the same for the 2-knob layout but haven't made that change yet.

I've started shifting the toggle switches over slightly (aligning with the 0.8" spacing of the 6 knob template) on some of the newer designs so they aren't so cramped against the knobs.

The footswitches were bumped up by a few millimeters so they can be spread further apart on the newer dual footswitch 125B layouts.
The switch on the Danube next to the tone knob
Screenshot_20230223-182650.png

Oh forgot to mention.
Thank you for responding Robert!
I know it was a weird request.
If you are willing to share a folder of templates it would be appreciated.
If not, it's all good. I thought about making a "database" of templates with the list of circuits/enclosures they work with.

Back