Hydra aka Tape Machine

cooder

I know I'm so lucky I had a FV-1 kicking around and it took a wee while through the maelstrom of international shipping, but I got the board and chip from the boss, and it was time to put it together. It's fantastic, when those chips are finally available again you all need to build one as well.
But I guess you knew that already.

Thanks for such a great sounding project, amazeballs with glitter.
Tayda UV printed enclosure, home brew relay bypass.

oVo5Fcp.jpg

qk51KnO.jpg

YGA58WW.jpg

FDA3hp7.jpg

Nice job! I kick myself for not pulling the trigger when they were in stock and I was looking at it. Now I’m patiently waiting.... stupid pandemic/chip shortage/economic weirdness/housing crisis/ect......ALL I WANT IS A DECENT MULTI-HEAD DELAY!!!!!! Is that just to much to ask for!?😬.... but tell me the truth is it everything you could hope for? Do a vid I need to live vicariously through you.

Is this comparable to the Dawner Prince Boonar?
I wouldn't quite know, just looking at videos it goes in the same basic ballpark. But of course I didn'yt have the original anywhere near my mitts to compare.
Looks like I gotta take @cooder to court for copyright infringement, you used my logo without obtaining authorized consent 😂 awesome build Stephan!
I was waiting for you to hit me up with a cease and desist. I am sure you invented the compact tape, didn't you, in your former life or so?

Looks like I gotta take @cooder to court for copyright infringement, you used my logo without obtaining authorized consent 😂 awesome build Stephan!
Says the guy who puts uncited artwork belonging to others on EVERY SINGLE BUILD!
(I laughed out loud)
Next thing you know, George Lucas is going to come knocking for his royalties from that font..
Great looking build!

Back