Hydra Delay No Delay

No, there's something going on. Mine is dead quiet. I'd start double checking the integrity of your grounds.
Sometimes I find myself not heating up the jack connections enough to get a good molecular solder bond.

FV-1 soldering looks super clean and awesome!

Also, where did you get the TL072's? Much has been said about fake 072's floating around and the fake ones usually have the "notch" like yours do. My Texas Instruments 072's don't have the notch.

Here's an interesting thread where @temol did some in depth analysis.

Thanks for the response and the info! I think I got mine from Tayda, is there a place you'd recommend over them? Also I ran outta sockets right before this build so I hope to heck it's not the TL072's lol

Ok Well I removed the TL072's and added sockets that I just had delivered along with newer TL072's that look more official, but now there's no delay. I get dry signal, but no delayed sound and no sound whatsoever once the mix is at 100%. :'( I'm worried I may have cooked something when removing the old TL072s but if anyone has any ideas or suggestions I'd really appreciate it!
unnamed.jpg

Ok Well I removed the TL072's and added sockets that I just had delivered along with newer TL072's that look more official, but now there's no delay. I get dry signal, but no delayed sound and no sound whatsoever once the mix is at 100%. :'( I'm worried I may have cooked something when removing the old TL072s but if anyone has any ideas or suggestions I'd really appreciate it!
View attachment 32996
Sorry, just saw this. How did you remove the old IC's? Did you snip the legs and sacrifice them? Or did you heat the board to try to remove them whole?

Back