Hylian Fuzz and Muffin Factory

Mentaltossflycoon

While troubleshooting a moonn lo Fran circuit, I realized my batch batch of mpsa18 were bad. I then went through my "works but doesn't sound that great" pile. Much improvement after I swapped them out on this little thing. Still doesn't grab me for use on bass but it sounds good now. I mostly put this together as a tribute to my grandmother, Velda. Also I'm a born and raised Portlander and one time Devi Ever fanboy.

Also, my muffin factory. Might be my favorite bmp so far. The face plate allowed me to be super sloppy with the rectangular holes, and is pretty ugly under there. Some lessons were learned on this build Screenshot_20210903-100730_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20210903-100746_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20210903-100803_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20210903-100859_Gallery.jpg

Neatness really doesn’t matter if it sounds great. Once mine are boxed up I completely forget what the wiring looks like. When I open up my older stripboard builds I always gasp when I look under the hood…
Yeah, when they're for me, I care less. If I were to sell something I'd take more time measuring and twisting.

Reactions: fig
Back