Hyped Fuzz, HELP reading circuit PLEASE!!

aienco

I was wondering if someone would be good enough to point me in the right direction? Through purchasing the wrong switch and soldering and un soldering it, I have totally destroyed the bottom two switch pads. The others are ok and as far as I know, should work. I have looked at the circuit and I can sort of work out where the top four lead, but the bottom two I am having trouble with. Please see pics. I have the correct switch now, but I can't get it to work because of these two pads. Being in Australia, I normally buy two boards for times like this. This time I decided not to??:mad: So I don't want to wait 6 to 8 weeks for another board to come to me, I would like to have a go and seeing if I can save this?

Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• HypedFuzz1.jpg
    HypedFuzz1.jpg
    454.4 KB · Views: 15
  • HypedFuzz-3.jpg
    HypedFuzz-3.jpg
    121.3 KB · Views: 15
Solution
B3 (bottom right) to the 1k resistor, you can trace it on the silkscreen, trace goes behind white line of the box caps.
A3 (bottom left) to B2 (center right)

That's my reading of the schematics, correct me if I'm wrong, kind of newbie.
B3 (bottom right) to the 1k resistor, you can trace it on the silkscreen, trace goes behind white line of the box caps.

Solution

I can see B3 definatly going to the 1K, however, I don't see how A3 goes to B2. To me it seems to go to 1k as well as teh 100k both on the left side? What am i missing??
I can see on the circuit diagram taht A3 definatly goes to B2, however the silk screen is confusing me.

Back