I really dig this guy's playing

Mcknib

If he goes down like a bomb he can always dig himself a hole to hide in......

Like I frequently do....you'll often hear me shouting anybody got a shovel at gigs, king of the bum notes me at least I'm good at something as my old dad used to say

Don't worry son everybody's good at something you're particularly good at being a useless b×stard

Mcknib

You had a dad? Posh bastard. We were so poor, we couldn't afford one.
Yeah please sir we used to call him when he didn't have us out begging

Had to go out 26 hours a day playing the spoons well worth it though for that morsel of bread and thimble of gruel we got every month

We didn't always get bread that was on a Sunday or Christmas usually, after a whipping

Last edited:

fig

Yeah please sir we used to call him when he didn't have us out begging

Had to go out 26 hours a day playing the spoons well worth it though for that morsel of bread and thimble of gruel we got every month

We didn't always get bread that was on a Sunday or Christmas usually, after a whipping
I must admit we ate pretty well, growing up there on the manure farm. Those were the good 'ol days, aye?

Chuck D. Bones

And if that's not discouraging enough, a couple of years ago I saw a band playing at a local park (back before The Plague), the guitarist was 13 at the time. They played "Communication Breakdown" and she nailed it, made it look easy.

The band is named XYZ PDQ, the young lady on guitar is named Salem Meade (aka Salem Darling). You can find them on YouTube.

Salem Darling plays "Spain" by Chick Corea.

So much talent. I might as well just stick to building pedals.

HamishR

Damn - I didn't know you could put strings on 'em. So I've been doing it wrong all this time?? At least he's not using a pick. Might try some strings on my chainsaw....

music6000

Yep, he plays some really cool slide, Has ''Little Crow'' signature guitars from Western Australia, 45 minutes from where I live!

Another W.A local sent him this Jerry Can Guitar:

I love this video at Johnny Cash Cabin :

Barry

Yep, he plays some really cool slide, Has ''Little Crow'' signature guitars from Western Australia, 45 minutes from where I live!

Another W.A local sent him this Jerry Can Guitar:

I love this video at Johnny Cash Cabin :

Very fitting to play a Carter Family classic at the JC cabin!

Last edited: