I seem to be getting the phone version on my computer

HamishR

I'm a dedicated Mac user with chrome as my browser and the past day or two when I go to the home page it comes up as a phone kind of website - or have you changed the home page to look like a phone site??

music6000

I'm a dedicated Mac user with chrome as my browser and the past day or two when I go to the home page it comes up as a phone kind of website - or have you changed the home page to look like a phone site??
Windows 10, Google Chrome, No Change here!
Probably need to Clean your Browser history???

PedalPCB

Admin (Robert)
Staff member
Did this ever clear up? I can't seen to replicate it over here and nothing has been changed on the site.

finebyfine

The page zoom is off, right? I don’t know if the magnifying glass there means the zoom is active (I know when the magnifying glass has a minus sign it’s zoomed out) or its just the always open menu.

F90B82AA-CB3D-432B-9111-07AE3C869AE8.jpeg
Edit: was able to fire up Chrome on a Mac at work and the magnifying glass being visible with a + does mean that it's zoomed in. Been a while since I used Chrome daily but I remember site specific zoom settings being easy to change

Last edited:

finebyfine

Ha! You got it! Wow - how on earth did it go to 150%? As soon as I click on Forum it's ok... It looks very different at 150%.

Mine gets set to whatever zoom % I view build docs pdfs in my browser and I have to reset after every other time

Reactions: fig

HamishR

Well it was odd because it is the only page at 150%. Every other page - including the rest of the Pedal PCB site - is and has been at 100%. Weird.