Ibanez PM-7 Phase Modulator

DGWVI

This has been the only phaser I ever got a long with due to the third pseudo ring-mod/ frequency mod setting. I'd build one ASAP were a board available. I'd still have my original if the switch hadn't been such a flimsy bit

Edit: Attached what appears to be a factory schem

Attachments

• ibanez_pm7.pdf
    85.7 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
The CF7 Chorus/ Flanger could also get pretty nuts. Almost a poor man's Polychorus

I remember the PM7. I'm definitely interested, I liked several of the pedals from this line (and the Soundtank series).

One thing that concerns me (although we can probably find a workaround) is that center tapped feedback pot....

I remember the PM7. I'm definitely interested, I liked several of the pedals from this line (and the Soundtank series).

One thing that concerns me (although we can probably find a workaround) is that center tapped feedback pot....

I'd be down for an SB7, and FZ7 as well. That really was a great line
I'm not entirely sure what a center tapped pot entails

I’d also love to see the PedalPCB of the PM7 (and the CF7, too, afterwards ?) - nostalgia!

Those two boxes were partly responsible for my introduction to/love-affair-obsession with effects, mods, unorthodox signal chain arrangements, etc. and were mainstays in my teenage bedroom-rocker rig.

Back