International Shipping Delays

Damn, sounds like my parcel might be MIA.

Shoot me a PM with your order number so I can check it out.

There are still a few from around that time that haven't arrived yet so it's not just yours, but it's certainly been long enough.

Alas, I got my Small Bear order now I can box up a couple of frost drives when I get a minute or sixty

Did you finally receive it ? Mine is still stuck in Toronto since may 23 :/ starting to think mine is also MIA T_T
Mine did actually arrive just a few days ago. The tracking is useless so there's not much help there.
Maybe get in touch with PedalPCB? He mentioned there were still some people waiting on that batch of deliveries.

Mine did actually arrive just a few days ago. The tracking is useless so there's not much help there.
Maybe get in touch with PedalPCB? He mentioned there were still some people waiting on that batch of deliveries.
Yeah I am sure it will turn up, i was just curious how much time it took for you. It gives me a bit of hope that I might get it soon :p won't matter much since I am out of enclosures xD but I can still populate and test them.

Might be of interest for Swedish/Nordic/European customers:
I ordered June 6 and I picked it up July 13 in Sweden. Actually, it had arrived here June 23 already, but then customs held it for quite some time, and I don't know what the hell PostNord was doing (as per usual) after that.

Good for you! I’m also Swedish and I ordered May 13 and it’s been stuck in Florida (as far as I can see) ever since...

Good for you! I’m also Swedish and I ordered May 13 and it’s been stuck in Florida (as far as I can see) ever since...
Damn!
I'm Danish, and I ordered May 14th and mine is also still stuck in Florida. There's got to have been issues with shipments around then (not by PedalPCB, but USPS). I started doing vero/stripboard in the meantime! (holding back and not doing the pedals I ordered PCBs of).

I looked into it, but when I entered the package number, it said that the service (filing a claim) wasn't available with the package type.

USPS doesn't give any guarantees on First Class packages.

Shoot me a message with your order number.

I ordered on July 31st and got it today, so far so good, but man, what are they smoking in Florida????
I mean, look at this tracking history:

July 31, 2020, 9:03 pm
Arrived Shipping Partner Facility, TALLAHASSEE, FL
July 31, 2020, 11:12 pm
Departed Shipping Partner Facility, TALLAHASSEE, FL
August 1, 2020, 1:38 am
Departed Shipping Partner Facility, TALLAHASSEE, FL
August 1, 2020, 8:05 am
Arrived Shipping Partner Facility, ORLANDO, FL
August 1, 2020, 10:09 am
Departed Shipping Partner Facility, ORLANDO, FL
August 1, 2020, 2:51 pm
Arrived Shipping Partner Facility, OPA LOCKA, FL
August 3, 2020, 11:41 am
Arrived Shipping Partner Facility, MIAMI, FL
August 3, 2020, 11:52 am
Departed Shipping Partner Facility, MIAMI, FL
August 3, 2020, 1:45 pm
August 4, 2020, 4:08 am
August 4, 2020, 3:18 pm
Departed Shipping Partner Facility, MIAMI, FL
August 4, 2020, 5:02 pm
Shipment Received, Package Acceptance Pending , MIAMI, FL
August 8, 2020, 7:25 am
Arrived at Regional Facility, MIAMI FL
August 8, 2020, 7:25 am
Processed Through Regional Facility, MIAMI FL
August 8, 2020, 3:19 pm
Arrived, MIAMI, UNITED STATES
August 8, 2020, 7:50 pm
Departed, MIAMI, UNITED STATES
August 9, 2020, 11:43 am Departed, ZURICH, SWITZERLAND

I ordered on July 31st and got it today, so far so good, but man, what are they smoking in Florida????
[...]
August 9, 2020, 11:43 am Departed, ZURICH, SWITZERLAND
That's interesting. I live in Austria and my PCBs were shipped on July 7th and they haven't arrived yet.

That's interesting. I live in Austria and my PCBs were shipped on July 7th and they haven't arrived yet.
Damn, good luck then, it is like lottery currently!
I waited almost 3 months for a pedal from the US .... that eventuelly showed up as a total surprise out of nowhere.

Yeah I ordered the same day as you did and live in Canada. Last update was August 4 that it left Miami, nothing so far.

Back