• International Mail Service Disruptions
    A large number of international shipments have been disrupted by the COVID-19 pandemic. International shipments may experience longer than normal delivery times.
    Read more…

International Shipping Delays

PedalPCB

Administrator
Staff member
Damn, sounds like my parcel might be MIA.
Shoot me a PM with your order number so I can check it out.

There are still a few from around that time that haven't arrived yet so it's not just yours, but it's certainly been long enough.

Barry

Alas, I got my Small Bear order now I can box up a couple of frost drives when I get a minute or sixty

twebb6778

Did you finally receive it ? Mine is still stuck in Toronto since may 23 :/ starting to think mine is also MIA T_T
Mine did actually arrive just a few days ago. The tracking is useless so there's not much help there.
Maybe get in touch with PedalPCB? He mentioned there were still some people waiting on that batch of deliveries.

Bobbyd67

Mine did actually arrive just a few days ago. The tracking is useless so there's not much help there.
Maybe get in touch with PedalPCB? He mentioned there were still some people waiting on that batch of deliveries.
Yeah I am sure it will turn up, i was just curious how much time it took for you. It gives me a bit of hope that I might get it soon :p won't matter much since I am out of enclosures xD but I can still populate and test them.

KNYST

Might be of interest for Swedish/Nordic/European customers:
I ordered June 6 and I picked it up July 13 in Sweden. Actually, it had arrived here June 23 already, but then customs held it for quite some time, and I don't know what the hell PostNord was doing (as per usual) after that.

vsm

Good for you! I’m also Swedish and I ordered May 13 and it’s been stuck in Florida (as far as I can see) ever since...

ChicSheik

Good for you! I’m also Swedish and I ordered May 13 and it’s been stuck in Florida (as far as I can see) ever since...
Damn!
I'm Danish, and I ordered May 14th and mine is also still stuck in Florida. There's got to have been issues with shipments around then (not by PedalPCB, but USPS). I started doing vero/stripboard in the meantime! (holding back and not doing the pedals I ordered PCBs of).