International Shipping Delays

PedalPCB

Administrator
Staff member
A large percentage of USPS International shipments are experiencing delays due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Shipments throughout March and April have been affected. USPS has been contacted for more information but they have not responded yet.

More information here

Can confirm, ordered on April 6th and received yesterday (Canada). That’s a week and a half-two weeks longer than usual. I can’t complain at all! We’re all just doing what we can. I wonder if the more primo shipping options are worthwhile?

I keep my fingers crossed that my order might turn up eventually, but it has been close to 2 months since it was shipped. :(

Canada post is having a hard time too :/ 2 weeks ago I sent 6 pedals in one day. 3 to Canada and 3 to the us (one in California... The complete opposite of Montreal where I am). Long story short the 3 us one got to destination before two of the Canadians ones xD one of the Canadian one was to Toronto ... It's probably one of the closest city from mine :p usually a 1-2 day shipment... I took 2 weeks!!

I don't blame them though ! They do such important and crucial work and nowadays they just gotta be waaaaaay overworked :(.

Oh joy! Just got a delivery update that my package has arrived in my country! 2 months after it was shipped. So stay patient! :)

Sent 18th March, Stopped moving 22nd March @ Miami, Moved again 10th May @ Miami Customs!
I've been told by Australia Post it's sitting in BAG waiting for a Plane to pick it up & find it's way to Australia!
Normally I would receive it around 14 business days so I think there is no real excuse for this!
i purchased from Small Bear & 1776 a week after & both of those arrived 5 weeks ago out of New York of all places!

Sent 18th March, Stopped moving 22nd March @ Miami, Moved again 10th May @ Miami Customs!
I've been told by Australia Post it's sitting in BAG waiting for a Plane to pick it up & find it's way to Australia!
I ordered on 28th of April and I've been checking the shipping update daily, my last update was that it arrived today at Miami. I guess I've got at least another month for it to reach OZ...I even chose not to go with the cheapest postage (which is normally my go to) with the idea that it would somehow be better...nope, no holes in that train of thought :).
I don't think there's necessarily anyone to blame, just the situation the world is in at the moment - which is kind of annoying in itself, it would be easier to have somewhere to direct the frustration. I find it more frustrating because I waited months for PCBs to come into stock too...now let me go to my corner and sulk...

I've got an order that's been that's been in Miami since March 28, no updates since. It's frustrating, but I totally understand that we're in an unprecedented crisis so can't be too upset.

Plus it's a great excuse to work on my vero skills ;)

I'm keeping an eye on one shipment that has been in Miami for over a month, and it was shipped International Priority ($40+ shipping fee)

I've sent multiple requests to USPS for more info but haven't heard anything back yet.

Really appreciate you staying on top of this. I work in importing so I get that it can be tedious at the moment asking for updates and getting nothing back.

I have 2-3 shipments - all very small - coming and the first is now over 2 months old. It's weird because I ordered some PCBs from Aion after that and they arrived last week. I'm not blaming anyone, just anxious to receive them. Especially the BB MB board.

Oh well, like twebb I'm getting even better at vero!

More importantly I really hope that you guys in the USA stay well. It's crazy how the toll keeps going up there - I feel very fortunate to live somewhere which has no cases right now and only 9 deaths out of around 3 million people. Our whole country has had only 100 dead out of 25 million. Our govt really stepped up and we are so lucky. It's awful to see what's happening in your beautiful country. Stay well guys!

More importantly I really hope that you guys in the USA stay well. It's crazy how the toll keeps going up there - I feel very fortunate to live somewhere which has no cases right now and only 9 deaths out of around 3 million people. Our whole country has had only 100 dead out of 25 million. Our govt really stepped up and we are so lucky. It's awful to see what's happening in your beautiful country. Stay well guys!
[/QUOTE]
As HamishR has said, I live in the same locality as he & you Guys are doing it Tough
I wish you All the Best in this current Crisis!

Cheers music6000

As HamishR has said, I live in the same locality as he & you Guys are doing it Tough
I wish you All the Best in this current Crisis!

Cheers music6000
[/QUOTE]
It's complicated here in the USA because it's an Election year and one side is playing up and the others playing it down, personally I've been fortunate not to have seen anything of it, or know anyone one that's seen anything of it, but my heart goes out to those that have been devastated by it! I'm in the Heating and Air Conditioning trade and we haven't missed a lick.

It is a weird mix of folks that are impacted and folks who have no direct impact from C19. I live in northern VA and the DC area has a lot of cases. One man I worked with who retired last year died from C19 a few weeks ago, and I have three other people that I work with who each lost a parent to C19. Crossing my fingers and taking precautions.

Usual, no. But I believe what you're seeing now is a good thing.

It should be in your country in the next couple days.

Back