International Shipping Delays

It's been 10 weeks now since one of my orders. Usually it's two! I might need to buy some more vero at this rate. Still, some of the vero stuff I've been doing lately has been working out really well, so I'll look at it as a blessing.

My 16th March PedalPCB order was at USPS Miami Hub from 22nd March to May 10th, went via Houston & landed in Sydney, Australia on 24th May.
Now it's on it's way by truck across the opposite side of the Country.
I might get it in the first week of June!
SH-T HAPPENS!!!

My 16th March PedalPCB order was at USPS Miami Hub from 22nd March to May 10th, went via Houston & landed in Sydney, Australia on 24th May.
Now it's on it's way by truck across the opposite side of the Country.
I might get it in the first week of June!
SH-T HAPPENS!!!
My order is ''On Board For Delivery'' today!

So I have two orders on their way, the first post March 18, the second posted April 9.

The April 9 order just arrived which is odd because it was my second order, but according to tracking information both are still in Miami. Strange.

Weird... Today I received my order from 5th of May - yay! But of course the order from the 6th of May? That 6th of May order was for the BB Mid-boost which is the one I'm really waiting for of course.

But I'm still waiting for orders from 19th March and 7th April. This of course makes no sense! Do you think they have been permanently lost?

HamishR, are yours First Class International?
My 16th March PedalPCB order was at USPS Miami Hub from 22nd March to May 10th, went via Houston & then San Francisco & from there to Sydney, Australia on 24th May.
They actually removed tracking info before 10th May!
Arrived at my door on the June 2nd.

Not 100% certain but pretty sure they're all First Class Intl. Just strange how they're out of sequence. And I'm itching to see how the BB Mid-boost is implemented.

HamishR, are yours First Class International?
My 16th March PedalPCB order was at USPS Miami Hub from 22nd March to May 10th, went via Houston & then San Francisco & from there to Sydney, Australia on 24th May.
They actually removed tracking info before 10th May!
Arrived at my door on the June 2nd.

Same here for Canada. March 13Th order got here last week after being held at Miami for 6 weeks. :) But no lost package for now, that's good news !

Small Bear is the only one dragging for me, and their domestic:oops:
Same still waiting on my Small Bear order from the other weekend. Also, is New Hampshire considered 'international'? I have a stack of PCBs that have been sitting at my "regional distribution center" which is about an hour from where I live... maybe I can just show up there and ask for them?

I got a pedalpcb order shipped on may 9 stuck In Toronto since may 23... Still not arrived xD. But m'y memorial day sale one came in Monday, I did use the slightly pricer option though for that one :/

Yay! The shipment I was waiting for arrived today! It was all of two PCBs, too. Now I have already worked out how Xotic did the mid-boost part of the BB MB pedal. Thanks Mr PCB. Really happy to receive these.

Anyone still waiting on orders placed in March? I have an order that was shipped on March 18th to Sydney, Australia, no tracking updates since March 28.

I'm not in any huge rush, but it's been 4 months now and I'm starting to lose hope that it's ever going to arrive.

Anyone still waiting on orders placed in March? I have an order that was shipped on March 18th to Sydney, Australia, no tracking updates since March 28.

I'm not in any huge rush, but it's been 4 months now and I'm starting to lose hope that it's ever going to arrive.
I'm in Sydney, the order I placed early May arrived last week. You may have a problem there

Back