DEMO Is it cheating when there's already a demo?

This post contains an audio or video demo

Pauleo1214

Not my first build of 2023 but my first post. My first build will be posted later after the art is completed.

I built this all last evening for a friend after his TV and stove bit the dust. It is a Guitar PCB Photon Phuzz. It is a single NPN Transistor build with a volume and a bias for the transistor. It can do low gain fuzz, clean boost, and some overdrive. It stacks great with other pedals too!

My wife thought I was up to no good when she saw me looking at images of lingerie models. I was excused after I showed her the other tab containing an image search of cookie monster.

20230118_115144.jpg

20230118_114352.jpg

Demo my Pink Jimmy Photon. He does a better job than I ever could.

Wes Borland is way underrated. Limp Bizkit may be sorta bottom of the barrel, but his recent live work with Danny Elfman proves that he’s without a doubt a tremendous player.
Not so sure if underrated is the right word, overlooked maybe? A lot of his riffwork on Limp Bizkit showed his skill and competency as a guitarist and I do not think I ever heard anyone disagree with that assessment when they critically listened to his playing. The problem is the band became a joke due to Fred Durst's exuberance and the realization nu metal was a bad fad.

It's sort of the same situation as Jimmy Chamberlin. Incredible jazz trained drummer whose rhythm work is intricate but it got lost in the backdrop of Smashing Pumpkins' popularity and Billy Corgan's personality.

Last edited:
Back