Isosceles Boost - High pitch wine ?

Looking for any help with my latest build .

Put it all together , and its got a crazy loud wine when engaged .
By pass is clean and quiet .
Using a known good Boss PSA120 power supply .

Swapped out the TC1044SCPA with another one , no change .
Swapped out the TLO71CP with another one , No change.
Using BC550 , the build sheet calls for a BC550C . Not sure if that matters ??

I check and meter all caps , diodes before they are installed on the PCB . All seemed ok .
A straight a head build , never thought i'd have a problem with this one .

Any help would be super appreciated .
Thank you !

This last batch i got from Tayda , I've got some from them before without a problem and worked good .
I'm gonna pull the 7660 from my Klon clone and see if that helps , the Clone is dead quiet !!

Ok , So i pulled the 7660 from my Klon , and put it in the boost , and now the Boost runs dead quiet .
Took the TC1044SCPA that i pulled from the Isosceles Boost put it in my KLon .... it runs quiet in the Klon ??

So i pulled the 7660 and tried the other 5 remaining TC1044SCPA ( That i have on hand ) in this Isosceles Boost , and they ALL WINE the same !!!!
I put the 7660 back in the boost , and its Quiet !!

Strange , Puzzled , and have no answers ...

Yeah that's unfortunate. All I can add is that I've built two Isosceles Boosts with Tayda TC1044SCPAs with no issues. I've never tried one from Digikey or Mouser, although I've bought parts from each that were consistently good.

Update !!

I was playing my Klon clone today with the TC1044SCPA that i had removed from the boost circuit mentioned above , and now i can
hear the same faint wine coming through , so i know that it's these charge pump chips causing this issue . This Klon clone has been
super quiet , and never had a noise issue since it was built 4 years ago .

Take everyone !!

Update !!

I was playing my Klon clone today with the TC1044SCPA that i had removed from the boost circuit mentioned above , and now i can
hear the same faint wine coming through , so i know that it's these charge pump chips causing this issue . This Klon clone has been
super quiet , and never had a noise issue since it was built 4 years ago .

Take everyone !!

Way to go with finding the cause! Also, congrats on winning Pimp of the Year 1970!

I built a Triangulum boost that has a high pitch whistle even with the pedal off. Can't figure it out for the life of me. Might just have to try some new IC's I guess.

I built a Triangulum boost that has a high pitch whistle even with the pedal off. Can't figure it out for the life of me. Might just have to try some new IC's I guess.
seems like a good idea. you can find a lot of threads in the forums about high pitched noise in some pedals with voltage boosts.

I have gone through over half a dozen of those tc1044 chips in 2 different triangulum boosts and both pedals still whistle. About to give up on them and stay away from pedal builds that use a charge pump.

I have gone through over half a dozen of those tc1044 chips in 2 different triangulum boosts and both pedals still whistle. About to give up on them and stay away from pedal builds that use a charge pump.

Have you tried a Tayda 1044? That’s what I’ve used on 2 Isosceles Boosts and neither had an issue.

Back