JHS Pulp N Peel v4

Maybe a MULTI-SQUEEZE?

ONE ORANGE PCB from PPCB TO RULE THEM ALL!

One that lets you build any of these:
P&P above, BBE Main Squeeze/Orange Squash, Henretta's Orange Whip, Analog Man Juicer & half the BiComp, Hartman, Lumpy's OS3, Toadworks Mr Squishy, Pedalworx McSqueeze, Kaden Sapsucker, Greer Fish Press, Pedal Doctor Tangerine Squeeze, Tone Factor Pulp Mill, Farndurks Burg II (anew'nforme!), Phoenix Cream Tangerine...

Then there's all the rest of the clone/variants by small builders, DIY outfitters, DIYers...

My favourite DIY OS is Tranter's Orange Smoothie, it's been suggested previously in the wish list.

I think G.Tranter's from T'ranta, Orangetario...

Mad bean already has a good start. They have the level control and the Sustain is a trimpot, which can probably be converted pretty easily to a standard pot. I just need to figure out which resistor to pull so I can add a blend pot
Here is the link to their build doc

Mad bean already has a good start. They have the level control and the Sustain is a trimpot, which can probably be converted pretty easily to a standard pot. I just need to figure out which resistor to pull so I can add a blend pot
Here is the link to their build doc
Check out the BYOC Mimosa or Mimosa Jr for a way to clean-blend.

I did check theirs out. It looks like they’re out of most things these days
Sorry, I wasn't clear. I didn't mean buy it, what I meant was: check out the schematic and adapt the clean-blend to your own build, using whatever PCB you source or vero or perf etc...

All the same, yeah, they're out of stock on a lot of stuff. I hope that's a "good" sign for them that they're doing well, and not a sign they're about to go under.

I've got a few of the BYOC kits and PCBs...

Sorry, I wasn't clear. I didn't mean buy it, what I meant was: check out the schematic and adapt the clean-blend to your own build, using whatever PCB you source or vero or perf etc...

All the same, yeah, they're out of stock on a lot of stuff. I hope that's a "good" sign for them that they're doing well, and not a sign they're about to go under.

I've got a few of the BYOC kits and PCBs...
A tad more than a year ago, I went to BOYC’s site to get my first build. I had known about them for ages. Every single thing was out of stock. A quick google search led me here. BYOC is still out of stock. Meanwhile, I’ve gotten both the Maesteo and the Dr. Robert pcbs going (not really)…

Back