Kliche Mini, Greengage Overdrive, and Ungula Builds

Shaggyvs

A few other builds I've finished up over the last few weeks.

Greengage Overdrive (Grenade Parade) - huge sound from this thing. Nice and crisp. Has a good amount of bottom end balls without getting muddy. I've used a Fulltone OCD for about 5 years and wanted an alternative overdrive. This will definitely fit the bill. I especially like this pedal with my Telecaster on the neck pickup.

GrenadeParadeBuild.jpg

Kliche Mini (Wolf Sack) - Yeah, this thing kicked my EHX Soul Food off my pedal board. Amazingly crisp overdrive. I feel that this just had more body than the Soul Food. When comparing the two, the Soul Food sounded a bit thinner. This pedal pairs very well with the Spirit Box, Circulator and Cataclysm Delay. I could sit and noodle with those four pedals all day.
WolfSackBuild.jpg

Ungula (Outlaw Horse Monkeys) - this is definitely my favorite fuzz pedal. Very true to the original EQD Hoof. I apologize for the ridiculous name and graphic. Just forget you saw it altogether.
OutlawHorseMonkeysBuild.jpg

Great work!

I always like interesting labels, but a lot of people complain if it isn't "Vol", "Gain" & "Tone" — I say:
"Buddy, if you can't figure out 3 knobs on a pedal, you shouldn't be operating one".

I bet a lot of people will think the Outlaw Horse Monkeys is the Kliché, given the centaur-with-sword alike Horse-monkey-with-gun graphic 😸
LOVE IT!

Tough choice... I like the knobs on the Wolf Sack, and the OHM is hilarious, but the Grenade Parade edges out the other two (barely) as my fave of this effect-trifecta.

Great work!

I always like interesting labels, but a lot of people complain if it isn't "Vol", "Gain" & "Tone" — I say:
"Buddy, if you can't figure out 3 knobs on a pedal, you shouldn't be operating one".

I bet a lot of people will think the Outlaw Horse Monkeys is the Kliché, given the centaur-with-sword alike Horse-monkey-with-gun graphic 😸
LOVE IT!

Tough choice... I like the knobs on the Wolf Sack, and the OHM is hilarious, but the Grenade Parade edges out the other two (barely) as my fave of this effect-trifecta.
Thanks for checking them out. I love your saying, "Buddy, if you can't figure out 3 knobs on a pedal, you shouldn't be operating one". I'm definitely of the same mindset!

Back