La Migliore Custom Dual Overdrive Pedal

Whoa, where did you get the enclosure? Tres cool! Beautiful build!

I've really grown to like my Powder Blue a lot more than my Tommy.

And I think you've all talked me into the Golden Falk:) And there's a coupon code this week........sigh.....

(What does "La Migliore" mean?)

That's where I got mine, just be prepared to spend $60 - 100 for the enclosure alone.

EDIT: Actually no, I got mine through Wish (same vendor though) during a big discounted sale a few years ago.

Landtone Musical Accessories is the vendor.

They do have this one for around $30 though. It is similar in style but much smaller.
New-Diecast-Aluminum-For-Klon-Silver-Overdrive-Pedal-Project-Enclosed-Case-S2.jpg_640x640.jpg

That's where I got mine, just be prepared to spend $60 - 100 for the enclosure alone.

EDIT: Actually no, I got mine through Wish (same vendor though) during a big discounted sale a few years ago.

Landtone Musical Accessories is the vendor.

They do have this one for around $30 though. It is similar in style but much smaller.
New-Diecast-Aluminum-For-Klon-Silver-Overdrive-Pedal-Project-Enclosed-Case-S2.jpg_640x640.jpg
The $30 one is the one I posted in the mailbox thread yesterday. It’s a bit bigger than a 1590BB. Probably just about the same interior dimensions

That looks awesome! Fuck all the rules and let's put something different inside a Klon enclosure hahah.

And @MichaelW I don't know if music6000 got it there, but you can buy this enclosure on Aliexpress!
Amazon was my cheapest option to Australia from the Landtone vendor!
It cost me $20.00 to have all the Top holes welded up & then I had to sand them flat with 5'' grinder!
Inside, I had to cut the Battery Lug off & Sand and remove more welds & aluminium from the casting to fit the footswitches.
I'm a retired Boilermaker so if you are not experienced with Grinders & Dremel, forget it!!!

This is a mod I did to sand the inside of the Enclosure!
Modified Quick Change Pads for Dremel.jpg

Last edited:
Back