Leprechaun (Rainbow Machine)

thedwest

Just finished this one up. Really weird pedal and not sure how I would realistically use it but definitely fun for replicating humpback whale sounds! Really fine tuning the knobs, you can get a cool pitchy reverb sound. Credit to K Pedals for mentioning these connectors in another thread. Game changer for when I need to remove everything from the enclosure once its soldered in.

IMG_9336.jpeg IMG_9337.jpeg

Looks great! Fun, but weird pedal, for sure. I found having the relay switching boards on each of the stomps very helpful for quick punch in/out, etc.

Yeah I was thinking the FV-1 pre-solder would be best, its just out of stock right now.

Looking at the photo you can see at the bottom corner how it has a small lip and the aluminum box. So I am assuming it is a sticker that was either printed on or painted.

For enclosures like this one, I print the designs out on photo paper, spray a clear coat on to seal, then glue it on the drilled enclosure. Then cut out the holes and then another clear coat. Probably not a great solution for gigging but for around the house use, I haven't had any issues with wear yet. I've used laser and inkjet and matte and gloss papers all with similar results for durability just a different finish look.

Back