let's see your pedalboard!

ADAOCE

@Dan0h that looks so good dude. Love that you kept the minimalist look on you’re pedals but chose higher quality knobs and enclosures. So the cs6 is powering all that?! Which pedals are chained together?

Dan0h

@Dan0h that looks so good dude. Love that you kept the minimalist look on you’re pedals but chose higher quality knobs and enclosures. So the cs6 is powering all that?! Which pedals are chained together?
Thank you, and nice one noticing the trade off of art and knobs.
It's easier to say what is not chained: The Supro is on its own at 18v, The Parentheses and Percolator are on a chain together, I had issues with both of them when chaining more than 3 so I kept them on their own, The Delays are both on their own, and the chorus is on its own, everything else is on a 8 daisy chain. I actually thought I would get a bunch of noise but not even a hiss (outside of the amp itself). Very happy.

ADAOCE

Thank you, and nice one noticing the trade off of art and knobs.
It's easier to say what is not chained
That’s pretty awesome. It’s good to know those power supplies can be extended to so many pedals. I’m trying to plan out my power supply needs. What’s the pedal with the gold and red knobs black enclosure?

Dan0h

That’s pretty awesome. It’s good to know those power supplies can be extended to so many pedals. I’m trying to plan out my power supply needs. What’s the pedal with the gold and red knobs black enclosure?
I was running a one spot $20 plug for ever running about 8 pedals and no issues. I was just going to pick up another plug and daisy chain off of it and then started to run into troubles with clicking and high pitch sounds on some pedals. Decided to just bite bullet and get the CS6 because of its slim profile. I’m very glad I did. The 18v option is great if you have any pedals that can take it. It also has 12v options.
Black Hole Sunn, pcb by Coda. It’s basically a Sunn Model T amp with transistors in place of tubes. Similar to the Benson pre amp concept but has two gain stages a boost stage and a there band eq section. It’s very good.

rmfx

Hasn’t changed too much in the past year, pretty stoked with how it’s all working and sounding! A few of my own builds on here, Luna is PedalPCB Malificent Mids, Cassini is a heavily modified Madbean Pork Barrel, and I built the favorite switch for the Flint.

Playing the Moog more for the past week than guitar, so special appearance from the Sub Phatty.

49FE19D8-5AD1-4F79-BD6F-845C1D20E51D.jpeg
5F6674C2-E0EC-485F-A92D-009465EE0EAF.jpeg

Last edited:

ADAOCE

I was running a one spot $20 plug for ever running about 8 pedals and no issues. I was just going to pick up another plug and daisy chain off of it and then started to run into troubles with clicking and high pitch sounds on some pedals. Decided to just bite bullet and get the CS6 because of its slim profile. I’m very glad I did. The 18v option is great if you have any pedals that can take it. It also has 12v options.
Black Hole Sunn, pcb by Coda. It’s basically a Sunn Model T amp with transistors in place of tubes. Similar to the Benson pre amp concept but has two gain stages a boost stage and a there band eq section. It’s very good.
Thanks for the info!

SYLV9ST9R

Finally had time to re-arrange and wire my pedalboard last night.
Pedaltrain Metro 20 board, powered by a Truetone CS6. And one thing I really enjoy with it, is that it’s plugged in a plug with switch, making operating it way easier. Pretty happy with this configuration and the tones I could get out of it. I’ll try to tidy up the wiring, but then again, I’m mainly playing by myself in the basement…

Here’s the signal chain:
IN => Coluber Constrictor (PedalPCB Constrictor) => Fairfield Modèle B => Efflorescence Algale (PedalPCB Plecostomus Fuzz) => PedalPCB Simulcast => Saturnworks buffer/blender with Zoom MS-50g in the loop => Fairfield Circuitry Meet Maude (plugged in the patchbay S/R to insert other effects in the delay loop) => Red Panda Context v.1 => TC Electronics Ditto Looper => OUT

DSCF6354.JPG DSCF6351.JPG

srf86

Well it’s not up to my usual standards of tidiness, but it gets the job done. Also it hasn’t needed to travel yet. Powered by a strymon zuma.
Signal flow is
Boss tu 2
Byoc 5 knob comp
Rat on vero (tagboard)
Kot or paragon pedalpcb
Rog splitter blend
Loop 1 dirtbaby with tap into chasm reverb
Loop 2 byoc echo royal into rub a dub deluxe (vero)
Than we have the twin peaks tremolo board by delyk
Lastly tc ditto
C11A3431-C61F-4F18-BD2C-6EE2CF105236.jpeg

Dan0h

After about a month of fiddling around swapping pedals in and out, I’ve finally landed on this as my daily driver board. The signal chain goes: Huge thanks again to this forum. So much awesome help.

Tuner, Hudson Broadcast, Klone, Fat General comp, Benson Preamp, EQD Life, Harmonic Percolator, DRV, Mag echo, MegaByte, Canyons, Julia, SLO, Tremolo. F21A794A-E1F9-4705-9389-8F462308B825.jpeg

BeeSharp

After about a month of fiddling around swapping pedals in and out, I’ve finally landed on this as my daily driver board. The signal chain goes: Huge thanks again to this forum. So much awesome help.

Tuner, Hudson Broadcast, Klone, Fat General comp, Benson Preamp, EQD Life, Harmonic Percolator, DRV, Mag echo, MegaByte, Canyons, Julia, SLO, Tremolo.View attachment 9965
I love this board!!! Where did you get the Benson led? I changed the resistor from 4k7 to a 47kOhm on the Mostortion after this pic.

here's mine: Input-> Turbo Tuner -> Cornish OC-1 (18V) -> Nobels ODR-1 w/bass cut (18V) -> Lightspeed (18V) -> Mostortion (18V) -> Klon -> Mu-Tron Phasor II -> Phase 90 -> Harmonius Monk Harmonic trem (missing the Supro!) -> Belle Epoch Deluxe -> Skip Simmons Passive A/B box -> Out
IMG_5713.jpg IMG_5713.jpg IMG_5716.jpg

Dan0h

I love this board!!! Where did you get the Benson led? I changed the resistor from 4k7 to a 47kOhm on the Mostortion after this pic.

here's mine: Input-> Turbo Tuner -> Cornish OC-1 (18V) -> Nobels ODR-1 w/bass cut (18V) -> Lightspeed (18V) -> Mostortion (18V) -> Klon -> Mu-Tron Phasor II -> Phase 90 -> Harmonius Monk Harmonic trem (missing the Supro!) -> Belle Epoch Deluxe -> Skip Simmons Passive A/B box -> Out
View attachment 10062View attachment 10062View attachment 10063
Thanks! The led bezel came from LoveMySwitches. I went through a phase of using their pre-wired LEDs before I realized I could just buy the empty bezels and wire them my self saving $$$$. Lol. Great board yourself. That belle epoch is drool worthy!

ITG6

Here we go.....still need to add some art to many of these.

Twin face -> War Scythe -> Pauper -> Tube Driver -> Super Stevie -> Malificent Mids -> Dirtbag -> Engineers Thumb -> Cornish buffer -> Gyravibe -> Cherry Pie -> Circulator -> Arachnid -> FV-1 Dev -> Sonomatic -> Dark Rift -> Cataclysm -> Spirit Box -> Deflector -> EQ

Made the board from scratch because I wanted space for lots of pedals for testing, never use this many in reality.
1614640041756.png

~nick~

Well dudes. It’s come a long way since Sept. when I found this awesome forum and started building. I’m ready to wire it up.
Unfortunately... there are several pedals that didn’t make it and now I have to build a mini board, 😂😂😂. Thanks forum dudes. View attachment 9091
those pedals look nice. the pedal i'm curious about is the sun model t clone. but what enclosure is that? looks very nice with the rounded edges.

Edit: i wonder what PedalPCB's pedalboard looks like. Is it a mile long? or is it the top contenders of all pedals? What essential pedals does PedalPCB use? I'm very curious what pedals, whom I shall call, "The Curator" uses personally. 8D

Last edited:

Elktronics

I had been building my board to be ampless, then I got asked to do some outside shows and needed an amp, and had to go direct at the same time. I added a pedal and made it look very messy! I swear it looked nice when I first did it.

Attachments

• F4F330D3-183A-4123-944E-79EE07E1F4AA.jpeg
    F4F330D3-183A-4123-944E-79EE07E1F4AA.jpeg
    997.7 KB · Views: 26
  • 9415BAFB-9A4B-4190-85A4-18537D80D919.jpeg
    9415BAFB-9A4B-4190-85A4-18537D80D919.jpeg
    466.8 KB · Views: 25

Dan0h

those pedals look nice. the pedal i'm curious about is the sun model t clone. but what enclosure is that? looks very nice with the rounded edges.

Edit: i wonder what PedalPCB's pedalboard looks like. Is it a mile long? or is it the top contenders of all pedals? What essential pedals does PedalPCB use? I'm very curious what pedals, whom I shall call, "The Curator" uses personally. 8D
Thanks Nick, that's a Gorva Enclosure they are awesome.

ADAOCE

Finally built enough pedals to fill out this awesome board. Now starts the laborious task of custom patch cabling and power cables.

Attachments

• 0350D4BD-5D9C-4F0D-BD93-01A42118994A.jpeg
    0350D4BD-5D9C-4F0D-BD93-01A42118994A.jpeg
    570 KB · Views: 21
  • 61187662-090C-4BEC-8890-8CA818469DD4.jpeg
    61187662-090C-4BEC-8890-8CA818469DD4.jpeg
    507.7 KB · Views: 22

ADAOCE

She’s done (for now…)

got my bandit back and wired up the board.

signal chain: tuner> delegate boneyard> dyna comp> muff fuzz> dung beetle> Angry Andy Plus>Tyrian> BYOC Silver Pony> Protein > Maleficent Mids> Muzzle> Flamma Mod> Cataclysm > Dark Rift> Spiritbox> Slo> Lekao looper.

I have a diy dual input and output buffer with a split for my keying signal for the muzzle under the board and the back row of drives and comps and tuner are all run through the loop switcher.

Attachments

• 3BEEB782-1895-4584-AA20-CD49B0A6C36A.jpeg
    3BEEB782-1895-4584-AA20-CD49B0A6C36A.jpeg
    486.7 KB · Views: 35
  • 1BAEC79B-4732-478B-B275-94B04A47F92F.jpeg
    1BAEC79B-4732-478B-B275-94B04A47F92F.jpeg
    691.1 KB · Views: 35

bitzie

My current doomy doom board. (Yes, it dooms. Dear god it dooms.) Pretty simple signal chain. Into the OBNE Signal Blender, one loop is the Darkglass Alpha Omega Ultra, the other loop is a Parentheses Fuzz, then all out to the Element or the Terror Bass. I'm strictly a bedroom player so what I hear now probably wouldn't necessarily work in a band setting, but I have very little aspirations (or free time) to play in a band so this is where I'm at.

current.jpg