Looking for a basic Boss OD-1 PCB to build.

An OD-1 is not that different from an SD-1 (Uberdrive) if you compare the schematics. The tone stage is different, that's all. A few minor mods can turn an SD-1 into an OD-1. Have you tried an SD-1? You could probably find a TONE setting that is close enough to an OD-1.

I would not spend too much money on the RC3403. This circuit should be pretty insensitive to which opamp you use since none of the opamps will saturate, unless you go crazy and drive this with a high-gain booster. Socket the IC and see for yourself.

I would not spend too much money on the RC3403. This circuit should be pretty insensitive to which opamp you use since none of the opamps will saturate, unless you go crazy and drive this with a high-gain booster. Socket the IC and see for yourself.
good to know

Mojo components translates to Momo, (more money) and that's about it, rarely do they make as big a difference as the hype, which was probably initiated by some guy with 30,000 of them he needed to get rid of!

Mojo components translates to Momo, (more money) and that's about it, rarely do they make as big a difference as the hype, which was probably initiated by some guy with 30,000 of them he needed to get rid of!
I hear you. I was really ust thinking of the original pedal, trying to stay close to it for accuracy sake

I guess if I found the board, that parts and the instructions with reasonable effort and money I would. Seeing that I'm a relative beginner relying on these 3 things, possibly no?

Back