Lovepedal 200lbs of Gold

music6000

Has anybody got or tried the 200lbs of Gold?
What's the Drive circuit based on?????

50245119118_099294b16b_z.jpg

Having never played one, or seen the board, but knowing Lovepedal, I'd almost guarantee its some form of an Eternity/SoS with a COT/Electra for the boost side.

Well, shit. I've never listened to that one.

That's my bad for assuming it's an Eternity Burst/Kanji/E6/Fuse/Roadhouse/Silver/Kalamazoo with a Church of Tone 50/Woodrow/Les Luis/HIgh Power Tweed Twin/Englishman/Tchula/ considering how many times that guys put out the same modded circuit with a different name lol

Well, shit. I've never listened to that one.

That's my bad for assuming it's an Eternity Burst/Kanji/E6/Fuse/Roadhouse/Silver/Kalamazoo with a Church of Tone 50/Woodrow/Les Luis/HIgh Power Tweed Twin/Englishman/Tchula/ considering how many times that guys put out the same modded circuit with a different name lol
It is known as a intermixed gain/bias control, it makes that noise because voltage is passing through it!

It is known as a intermixed gain/bias control, it makes that noise because voltage is passing through it!

Sounds like the same wooshing wiper noise you get when you adjust the gain on a Zvex Super Hard On or the time I breadboarded a fuzz face and messed up putting the cap with the fuzz control.

Sounds like the same wooshing wiper noise you get when you adjust the gain on a Zvex Super Hard On or the time I breadboarded a fuzz face and messed up putting the cap with the fuzz control.
The Boost side is Opamp Based!
The Drive/Fuzz side is unique to this pedal & is an OpAmp based Drive circuit with unique clipping combined with a Fuzz Face style circuit!!!

Silicon and silicone are different things. That extra E means rubbery plastic. The chips are silicon.

Back