Low Mids Boost

MFHL

Hey Guys,
I'm looking for a Kit to boost the Lower Mids from 200Hz to 500Hz.
Is there anything available from pedalpcb?
Greetings from Germany,
Marius

It would help if you could be a little more specific in your request.

Just kidding. Entschuldigung!

Graphic EQ?

I’d look at Malificent Mids (Jhs haunting mids) or Mercurial Boost (Catalinbread Varioboost). Mercuiral boost looks like it covers your target frequency range better (70Hz-1.4kHz, vs haunting mids 400Hz-7.5kHz). Although if you think the hi/lo Q switch would be helpful, I’m sure the malificent mids board could be modded to lower frequency range.

Hey Guys,
Wow, thanks for your advices!

Kein Problem Hamish, don't worry :D

A simple graphic eq would be effective, but too easy. I really like to get into things and build pedals.
To get more specific: I'm trying to get that
Homme-sound since I built the softii recently.
Really love his tone in the earlier albums.
While the park and ride is that kind of always on pedal for newer stuff like 'domesticated animals' or 'smooth sailing'. But I'd like to get that straight forward sound of 'everbody knows you're insane' or 'the lost Art of keeping a secret'. It doesn't sound like the self-titled albums sound, it's got more shape to my ears. Thats why I think I'll get it by boosting the Low mids playing in c standard.
That's the thing I'm searching for.
@Mcknib @phi1
I think the clap is settled in higher frequencies, just like haunting mids. When I listened to the first demo of haunting I thaught that's it, but it's Not completely on Point I think. I'm gonna Take a look at the mercurial boost!

Thanks Guys!

Back