Madbean Archibald

Paradox916

Been sitting on this one a while and finally got it together with a lot of help from the ๐Ÿง  trust on how to execute technical and creative ideas, I wanted to expand my horizons, push my abilities in every aspect of this hobby. So here we are ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿป No mods to speak of , just a technical build I think I like the sound of the pedal without out buffer. 2C098619-AE71-4DA9-928F-5C0C66212F94.jpeg 4696B1BB-9AE5-4251-8B68-6933C48EBDF1.jpeg

Try it with a 12AU7. You might like the gain range better with it. I tried a 12AX7 at first and found it to be too harsh. An AU7 gives you plenty of gain without the harshness. :D

Great build!

Mm hmm.

Top jacks. I will build this. I will try AU7, but also AT7 and AX7 just to compare.

I need to make my Black Eyes have top jacks. I didn't order the enclosure because... no top jacks (sorry vigilante398). I will blacken mine eyes, but with top jacks.

Try it with a 12AU7. You might like the gain range better with it. I tried a 12AX7 at first and found it to be too harsh. An AU7 gives you plenty of gain without the harshness. :D
Although I it would be interesting to Roll tubes on this build Iโ€™m pretty happy with how the AX7 sounds, I donโ€™t find it to be unnecessarily harsh at all.

Back