SOLVED Magnetron - OPA2134 alternative? (solved!)

Cucurbitam0schata

Hey Folks -

Can't believe I did this to myself - I glossed over my pick list, and didn't order an OPA2134 for my Magnetron Delay. Just finished soldering the jacks and 9V plug, ready to box up and drop in my ICs... and realized I didn't have the OPA2134!

There are some threads talking about swapping out OPA2134s for other 8-pin ICs. In the case of the Magnetron, are there appropriate and easily sourced alternatives (from Tayda and/or Small Bear... about to place orders).

OR... should I just bite the bullet and snag one chip from DigiKey or TI directly?

Thanks!

Hell, yeah! Sorry for the delay, I was noodling with the Magnetron for the last hour! TL072 for the win! Who needs a fancy pants OPA2134, anyways?

Forum Hive Mind strikes again! Fired up real nice once that IC was in place. The wind was really outta my sails, and you guys saved it. Shout out to rapid fast replies from @PedalPCB and @benny_profane for getting me back on track. Another victory for the community! Not surprised, but always impressed, comrades.

Over and out. Rock and roll!

IMG_20200219_191106.jpg IMG_20200219_191141.jpg

Back