M'heeter (Mojito)

Mentaltossflycoon

I built this entirely out of respect for the boneyard, I was enticed by the idea of having a pedal birthed of this place but as mostly a bassist I'm not really on any kind of light to medium dirt quest. This is, however, the finest light to medium dirt for guitar that I currently own. I did some brief bass playing through it while pre-box rockin' but nothing yet at full volume so I can't comment fully on that. Tasty stuff and a clean layout as usual. I tracked down the diodes and everything so no substitutions. I have an aversion the beverage though so I didn't want to write the word on it. Leds are green and yellow-green to represent the mint and lime.

I did have a weird snag where neither of the leds were getting any voltage. I ended up throwing a jumper in there and solved the problem and I'm satisfied with that. Pretty quick trouble shoot but it did send me in a loop for a while replacing leds and stuff. "Why is the simplest part broken!!!" So the board isn't as clean and the wiring didn't go back in the same after restuffing the box but it's 100% functioning.

Screenshot_20221004_222746.jpg Screenshot_20221004_222807.jpg

I built this entirely out of respect for the boneyard, I was enticed by the idea of having a pedal birthed of this place but as mostly a bassist I'm not really on any kind of light to medium dirt quest. This is, however, the finest light to medium dirt for guitar that I currently own. I did some brief bass playing through it while pre-box rockin' but nothing yet at full volume so I can't comment fully on that. Tasty stuff and a clean layout as usual. I tracked down the diodes and everything so no substitutions. I have an aversion the beverage though so I didn't want to write the word on it. Leds are green and yellow-green to represent the mint and lime.

I did have a weird snag where neither of the leds were getting any voltage. I ended up throwing a jumper in there and solved the problem and I'm satisfied with that. Pretty quick trouble shoot but it did send me in a loop for a while replacing leds and stuff. "Why is the simplest part broken!!!" So the board isn't as clean and the wiring didn't go back in the same after restuffing the box but it's 100% functioning.

View attachment 33418View attachment 33419
Max Ernst, I presume?

Reactions: fig
Update: It might be part of my honeymoon period with my barefaced cab but this sounds pretty good with my pbass. There's definitely some loss of lows but it works far better than i had hoped. It fills a tiny gap in my dirt collection since I have a lot of boost to light gain and a wide selection of normal to insane fuzz. This means I don't have apples to apples comparison but next to my favorite light od, the chop shop, while a totally different voice/ function, the lows are similarly minimally stolen. While it won't go on my board, it will never get gifted away. The hype is real, y'all.

Back