MN3207 available at GuitarPCB

Guitar PCB is kind of charging a lot for them! I also ordered the ones from Germany, the guy was super nice and helpful and he did say that it was going to take a while to get to North America. I can wait.
I really wish Cool Audio or Belieng would make/sell 3204s (512 BBD) to the general public.

Guitar PCB is kind of charging a lot for them! I also ordered the ones from Germany, the guy was super nice and helpful and he did say that it was going to take a while to get to North America. I can wait.
I really wish Cool Audio or Belieng would make/sell 3204s (512 BBD) to the general public.
My BL3207s showed up today finally, hopefully I’ll be able to test them this weekend and if they’re good I’ll plug the seller here

Had time tonight to build the Low Tide and the BL3207s I had all biased up just fine!

At about $4 a chip it’s still a pretty penny to pay but it’s cheaper than GuitarPCB and better than playing the lottery with potential duds from china

That's good to know, thanks for the info on yours. Mine should be here early next week

Hi guys`n`gals: there are enough BL3207s, BL3208s & BL3102s readily available for ALL of you!
(From this ominous person on eb*y in Germany, which is me - They are in fact less than 3 bucks each - What seems to make it expensive for US-buyers (besides taxes) is the registered shipment, which I have to use since I got lifted off 40 V3205s + 100$ by an impatient US-buyer who unfortunately had to wait for 2,5 months for the shipment in the postal-service covid heydays - That`s where my one negative eb*y-rating stems from, btw).
Feel free to contact me for cheaper shipping at own risk, if you have faith in your postal service - Lately, shipping to US was between 8 and 17 days ...
Thanks & kind regards from "puretube". (see my posts in the "Low Tide"-thread, too)

Feel free to contact me for cheaper shipping at own risk, if you have faith in your postal service - Lately, shipping to US was between 8 and 17 days ...
Do you offer combined shipping on multiple items? I'm thinking about getting some BBDs + clock chips

Do you offer combined shipping on multiple items? I'm thinking about getting some BBDs + clock chips
Sure! (even if your ebay-screen doesn`t show i: I see where it`s coming from and can count 1& 1 together. In doubt, just drop me a line there and we`ll get it done). Don`t worry if ebay charges 2 shipping fees: you`ll get your money back. Word!

There are really only one thing and that's make pedals. But I know will has tested a lot of them and many would only be good for diodes or buffers. But only will can decide to do with them. Maybe he's waiting till they market is depleted and make boat loads of cash and use for his daughter. Maybe he wants to use them to make really badass friendship bracelets for me, him and the surviving members of the wu-tang clan. Only will can decided their fate, and I trust in his judgement

I kid! I kid!

I’ve got more NOS Silicon transistors than I could ever use so I’m not one to ACTUALLY pass judgement! And I just bought an ass load from SBE because of irrational FOMO.

Also, Wu-Tang Clan ain’t nothing to F wit...

Back