DEMO Modified Into the Unknown and Arcadiator bleepenbloopens

This post contains an audio or video demo

DGWVI

Build Rating
5.00 star(s)
A Parasit Studio Into the Unknown board with a few hacks.
The rotary selects which output of the 4046 PLL is sent to the mix knob-
Position 1 is the stock Squarewave from pin 4
Position 2 pulls from pin 7
Position 3 pulls from pin 1
Position 4 pulls from pin 2
Position 5 comes off of pin 13

The toggle switch selects between a 33n and 100n to alter the response of the VCO

There is also an additional 33n cap coming off of the PLL side of R5 that connects to ground. This helps to reign in the tracking so a wider variety of pickups can be reliably used

The extra pot is a 25kB in place of R6, similar to the lag control found on the Schumann

The Arcadiator is mostly stock. I brought the gate trim to the front of the enclosure, and hacked int he Modboard, also stock except I used a VTL5C1 instead of the suggested 5C3

orca-image--2073306766.jpeg
orca-image--327082507.jpeg

Obligatory warning for those averse to bleeps n bloops, Not the best demo, but here you go-

I do have a longer one with more knob twiddling uploading

A Parasit Studio Into the Unknown board with a few hacks.
The rotary selects which output of the 4046 PLL is sent to the mix knob-
Position 1 is the stock Squarewave from pin 4
Position 2 pulls from pin 7
Position 3 pulls from pin 1
Position 4 pulls from pin 2
Position 5 comes off of pin 13

The toggle switch selects between a 33n and 100n to alter the response of the VCO

There is also an additional 33n cap coming off of the PLL side of R5 that connects to ground. This helps to reign in the tracking so a wider variety of pickups can be reliably used

The extra pot is a 25kB in place of R6, similar to the lag control found on the Schumann

The Arcadiator is mostly stock. I brought the gate trim to the front of the enclosure, and hacked int he Modboard, also stock except I used a VTL5C1 instead of the suggested 5C3

View attachment 40542
View attachment 40541

Obligatory warning for those averse to bleeps n bloops, Not the best demo, but here you go-

I do have a longer one with more knob twiddling uploading

explosion.gif

Back