Modulation Monday-shallow water

thewintersoldier

Modulation Monday will include all manner of modulation effects. Chorus, trem and the occasional previous build might pop up. I'm battling a tooth that the filling popped out so I'll be at the dentist today. I pushed thru the pain this weekend and built this badass chorusish Lofi gem. This is like my dirty tape head machine. All the wow and flutter you could want. The sounds are really non traditional and random and I like that. Very interactive controls. Shout-out to @caiofilipini for the a1m dual gang making this accurate to the original.
The enclosure is a tayda uv print and sports Triton from the inhumans. Really happy with this one. Shout-out to @SYLV9ST9R for double checking my design files. Yellow led for Triton's eye. Fun build and lots of fun to play. Mod on!
0Mkn2i4.jpg
JKVAnpr.jpg

fig

Is the first pic loading for everyone but me? Gut shot looks as it should (phenomenal!).

Mod on!

Feral Feline

THAT's Killer!

I finished popping the board in 1 night, 95–98%, and then the niggling details are draggin my SW build into weeks... *sigh*

Good inspiration here to keep pushing at my build — nothing compared to pushing through dental pain! Best of luck with that!

thewintersoldier

THAT's Killer!

I finished popping the board in 1 night, 95–98%, and then the niggling details are draggin my SW build into weeks... *sigh*

Good inspiration here to keep pushing at my build — nothing compared to pushing through dental pain! Best of luck with that!
Just got in to the dentist so hopefully soon it will be fixed. I was flossing Friday night and the filling just popped out and hit the bathroom floor

Last edited:

thewintersoldier

Awesome Build again, Is Triton part of the UV print?

This sight has been Glitchy for the past 2 hrs, I did a Clean of my computer but it still a bit hit & miss with just this PedalPCB Forum.
Triton is the sea creature on the pedal. He's a member of the inhumans, and is a total badass

Reactions: fig

JamieJ

Glad your tooth is better Chris. Out of interest - has this earned a place on your board?

Reactions: fig

Idlebeach

I have one of these PCBs on the way. Your build looks great! I always enjoy a fun LED placement. Ive been curious about the Tayda UV print process but I haven't looked into it. Very cool!

JamieJ

I haven't had an actual pedalboard in over a year. I throw things on the floor and play Tetris with pedals. Flavor of the week type things. But it's on the floor in the chain of effects right now. I'm trying to harness it's power!
Mines in transit at the moment! :)