Muzzle parts...

Mourguitars

Wearing my new glasses and my eyes haven't adjusted yet everything a blur at the moment , sourcing parts for the Muzzle that i ordered this morning. Found the Lt1054 but which one , lots of letters behind each one..lol

They have the 560n as well but its a yellow tear drop cap...will it work ?

Common Cathode Bi-color....right one ?

RANGE (SW1) - Mini Slide SPDT .....The link to the Tayda one doesn't work or out of stock...This the right one ?

Thanks

Mike

If there's a difference between the LT1054CP and the TL1054CPE4, they're keeping it a secret in the datasheet. They should be interchangeable in the Muzzle.

For the 560nF cap, look here. It appears that dlazzarini used a MLCC.

Oh very cool thanks !

On using the key feature , I don’t have a 1 in 2 out buffer box or tuner but I do have one of the MXR 10band EQ that has that feature or I have a Dime Crybaby that has that feature as well. That pedal needs a noise gate !

I have a 1590BB I would like to build a ABY box....maybe that will work , but I still want to build one , I would like to build something from scratch !

Im still stumped on the slide switch..can’t find a build and image of one

Im still stumped on the slide switch..can’t find a build and image of one

A-5102_2.jpg

Is there any options for the 560nf? In my country is impossible to find :(
I will order it from tayda, you can get 470nF + 100nF which gets you close, or even 470nF + 86nF = 556nF, one thing I didn't know is the cap can be MLCC which are smaller ans easy to fit.

Hope this helps, greetings from Mexico

Oh thanks ! .....bought them along with the switch among other things, again thanks for the heads up and link ....

Mike

Mike

Received all my parts....but i have a new amp coming today....Build a pedal or Play guitar..such tuff choices !

Lol

Looking forward to do this build tho

Mike

Back