New guitar day

ADAOCE

Searching Facebook marketplace as I often do and came upon a barn sale with a few guitars. Mostly cheap models except for this Peavey HP signature Series EXP. I used to have an EX which is a lower cost option and loved that guitar! This EXP is beautiful and has a solid Mahogany set neck with an Ebony fretboard and mahogany body.

looks like a PRS and plays like a Les Paul. Got it for $175 considering it was $700 back in the day I couldn’t resist not to mention the nostalgia factor.

Attachments

• F5B87878-CE3B-4C6B-8828-98EB27F62E13.jpeg
    F5B87878-CE3B-4C6B-8828-98EB27F62E13.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 29

PedalPCB

Administrator
Staff member
Those are sharp! I saw one a few years back in a local music store and thought it was a PRS at first glance.

ADAOCE

Those are sharp! I saw one a few years back in a local music store and thought it was a PRS at first glance.
Thanks! Yeah it’s probably similar to their higher end non USA SE models (sub $1k). I needed a new dual HB guitar bad so looks like the stars aligned

Nostradoomus

Awesome! I always keep an eye out for old Peaveys as they usually go for next to nothing. I’ve got 2 of the old models (Predator, Patriot) that were made in the late 80s in the USA...they’re really incredible guitars (especially for 200 dollars).

ADAOCE

Awesome! I always keep an eye out for old Peaveys as they usually go for next to nothing. I’ve got 2 of the old models (Predator, Patriot) that were made in the late 80s in the USA...they’re really incredible guitars (especially for 200 dollars).
Yeah man between this guitar and my silver stripe envoy and silver stripe bandit I think I’m in fanboy territory lol I gotta start branching out