Nobleman - very nice drive pedal

Grubb

So I had some time to myself today and managed to finish off, test and box up the Nobleman I've had sitting on my workbench partially assembled for far too long. I enjoyed playing it so much this afternoon that it's gone straight onto my pedalboard and there's a good chance it earns itself some dual lock - not every pedal I build gets dual lock! I ran it into my LGSM and then into a Vox sim in my Atomic Amplifire - that's a really nice setup. The Nobleman does a great rhythm drive, provoking the AC30 sim into more breakup, and then the mid-hump of the screamer really pops out lead lines.

Fired up first go! Green LED footswitch, Tayda painted and UV printed enclosure (although I wish I'd gone for a green enclosure on this build tbh), and a combination of the Tayda drilling service and me boring out holes with my drill press, which I bought some time after ordering the enclosure. Really fun project all-round. Here are the obligatory photos:

Nobleman top.jpg Nobleman gut shot.jpg

Next up: a 3-board Revv monster in a 1590DD with intelligent relay bypass switching 😎

Very nice, I got my enclosure done, I think this one's next after the four builds I finishing up

Back