NOTE -- New Daisy Seeds have hardware changes that require recompiling libraries

fig

Village Idiot
I'm your lab rat....AND...I'm deadly with hash iteration...(though I realize that probably wont help much) (y)

zgrav

I confirmed the flanger, double-chorus and verb programs work on the new Daisy Seed. The flanger sounded clean but the double-chorus and verb programs have the 1kH whine in them (not a new issue, just fyi)

Reactions: fig

fig

Village Idiot
I'll fix those. I have three daisies and depending on which one I use, I don't always hear the whine. It's a simple fix, though.
Same here. Some seem "quieter" than others. I thought it was just me, LOL.

zgrav

It will be great to get the whine issue fixed on those, since they are otherwise very nice. I will check the compressor and multi-delay this evening.

zgrav

Hi --- The compressor, simple delay and triple delay are all working fine on the new Daisy in a Terrarium pedal. Whine was noticeable on both the compressor and the triple delay. Not really noticeable on the simple delay.

PedalPCB

Admin (Robert)
Staff member
My understanding is that they are backwards compatible. I was just looking into this a few days ago since I have a couple old ones myself.