Paragon Trimpots

dorrisant

I have built the Paragon and love it. That said, I'm building another. Does anyone have a part number and/or source for trimpots that fit precisely on the pcb?

Tony

RCZ

Okey, Thanks!
My ones have a little "POP" sound when I switch on with the 3pdt. Can I solve this? It's sound pretty good

ambusch85

From Analogman's website, the trim pot all the way down is stock. For darker guitar or amps, turning the treble up a bit helps brighten them :). I used a daughter board for switch and trimmers to make them external, but having built this I wish I put just did 4 switches. 2 on-off-on for the clipping arrangements and 2 that would short the trim pot for stock setting, and then a treble boost that is user defined by the position of the trim pot.

Attachments

Chuck D. Bones

Okey, Thanks!
My ones have a little "POP" sound when I switch on with the 3pdt. Can I solve this? It's sound pretty good
The Paragon has ant-pop resistors on the inputs and outputs. It's possible that something outside the pedal is causing the pop. What do you have before and after the Paragon in your pedal chain?

ambusch85

Shouldn't be a huge pop. The pull down resistors should prevent excessive pop. I've had dodgy switches that would pop even with the pull down resistors.

Edit: Looks like Chuck beat me to it.

RCZ

The Paragon has ant-pop resistors on the inputs and outputs. It's possible that something outside the pedal is causing the pop. What do you have before and after the Paragon in your pedal chain?
Carl Martin Compressor Limiter, but when i plug allone it plug

Chuck D. Bones

Yes, we soft switch the LED. First confirm it's the LED either by disconnecting it so it's always off or temporarily jumpering the LED terminals on the stomp switch so it's always on. If the problem goes away, it's the LED.

RCZ

Another question, It could be possible changue the Paragon switch PCB with two pcb's for 3pdt?? THX you all.