PCB Restocks

lcipher3

Oooh nice. I have a few VTL5C4 vactrols left over - but it looks like this is designed for options - LDR and LED? Very cool. Will have to have this one as well - this is my favorite compressor of all time.

tcpoint

Yeah I used them in the Aion Elect version and it's an awesome compressor. My favorite. Will have to try this version and experiment with the vactrols vs ldr.
One of each sounds like a good recipe. Love the Aion version. It earned a placed on my board. The Aion Cornish compressor is also very nice. Think I like the OTC-201 a bit more.

Odyssey7

What's getting restocked this next shipment? I'm trying to get my hands on four new builds, but three are out of stock; the Paragon Mini, Octagon Multi w/ FV-1 attached, Spatialist Reverb w/ FV-1 attached, and the Photon Vibe.

PedalPCB

Administrator
Staff member
The Paragon Mini will be in this shipment. The Octagon and Spatialist are in stock, it's just the FV-1 ICs that are not.

The Photon Vibe will be in the next shipment, hopefully less than two weeks away assuming there are no delays.

JBoss

Missed out by a couple days on the Glory Hole and the General Tso's, any more in this upcoming shipment?

PedalPCB

Administrator
Staff member
Any news on the power I/O module PCBs at all? I've been wanting to give them a try for a while.
The PCBs are in this order as well... The jacks, however, are going to take a bit longer. I'll see if I can find another source for you in the meantime.

BermudaRhombus2

The PCBs are in this order as well... The jacks, however, are going to take a bit longer. I'll see if I can find another source for you in the meantime.
I really appreciate it! No problem if you cant find another source though. I have plenty of time just hanging around in quarantine. I'm sure they'll pop up somewhere eventually.