Peachtree Overdrive Mockup Custom 1590BB Enclosure

Man, I love this. That is damn gorgeous. I was thinking of similar with the Fillmore East pic, but that's an awesome one!

You are spot on with the 1590BB, I am thinking of taking the Level and Gain off-board and moving them towards the corner just to fill out the space a bit more.

You looking at building this? I have the PCB and bread-boarded it first. Really enjoy it.

Man, I love this. That is damn gorgeous. I was thinking of similar with the Fillmore East pic, but that's an awesome one!

You are spot on with the 1590BB, I am thinking of taking the Level and Gain off-board and moving them towards the corner just to fill out the space a bit more.

You looking at building this? I have the PCB and bread-boarded it first. Really enjoy it.
Yep, after building one 125B pedal with 2 footswitch's, this for me is a better option!
Yes, 2 pots are more than sufficient to hold the PCB!

Another option would be a single footswitch with a smart relay, but I am a simple man and need two footswitches for my brain to handle things.

You could probably replace the resistor with a trimmer or pot to control how much boost you want instead of the preset as it is now!?

You could probably replace the resistor with a trimmer or pot to control how much boost you want instead of the preset as it is now!?
That's a really good point. It's not much of a boost, I find it better to adjust for a single coil instead of humbucker.

I was really on the fence of putting the boost into a footswitch, or to make it a toggle or removed altogether, but I do find it usable at the end of the day.

Back